Scarlett Johansson to play Zelda!

You wanna die, Phantasm?

:mad:

we wont forget this Phantasm
tumblr_n6ytqmf0UJ1rm7e3co5_r1_250.gif

Damn it, can we just outlaw using the name Zelda in movies or TV shows until Nintendo finally gets off their asses and lets someone make a Legend of Zelda movie? Otherwise, this kind of crap (intentional or unintentional) will continue. I remember a couple years ago, people thought a Zelda TV series was going into production, but it turned out it was just a show about some comedian whose first name happened to be Zelda.

So damn it, I don't care Zelda Fitzgerald was a real person! No one gives a crap about historical accuracy anyway... for proof, just watch The Revenant or The Danish Girl! Both great films but also 90% fiction! Just change her name to Zora or something in the script! It's not like millennials will notice anyway!!!

Is it weird if my mind actually thought of Zelda Fitzgerald instead of the video game?

Either way... kind of a miscast, no?

When I think of the name Zelda, it's always one of three people. The video game character, Fitzgerald or Rubinstein.

I mean she looks more like Zelda than this Zelda.

When I think of the name Zelda, it's always one of three people. The video game character, Fitzgerald or Rubinstein.

Maybe Johhansson could play Tangina in a poltergeist spin off.
[YT]nGcTcDcrx9s[/YT]

And Johnny Depp is Tingle.

The game princess was named after Zelda Fitzgerald.

Johnasson would be a better Samus anyway...

This is racist Hollywood whitewashing because they won't cast an elf in the role.

Oh wait it's a flapper movie. Well it's still whitewashing. That lady looks gray in the picture.

Nobody knows if Zelda Fitzgerald was actually human.

When I read title before I click on link you wouldnt believe how angry I was. OP really did us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"