DNA double-helix spotted in space.

TheSumOfGod

Avenger
Reaction score
dnaspace.jpg

"Magnetic forces at the center of the galaxy have twisted a nebula into the shape of DNA. Nobody has ever seen anything like this before in the cosmic realm. What we see here indicates a high degree of order."

Pretty cool, huh?

:)

Super :up: Why cant they see the "Flag" on the moon? :D:D

I bring coolness of unimaginable scale to you. That is simply what I do. :cool:

TheSumOfGod said:
dnaspace.jpg

"Magnetic forces at the center of the galaxy have twisted a nebula into the shape of DNA. Nobody has ever seen anything like this before in the cosmic realm. What we see here indicates a high degree of order."

Pretty cool, huh?

I MADE SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN I TOOK A HUGE DUMP ONCE, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA HANDY. :(

The universe is self-reflexive. Genius.

Good find Sum:up:

THWIP* said:
I MADE SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN I TOOK A HUGE DUMP ONCE, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA HANDY. :(

And to think the Creator needed a massive black hole and light-years' worth of interstellar matter... :rolleyes:

TheSumOfGod said:
dnaspace.jpg

Pretty cool, huh?

This only proves that the universe is really a giant human body that we're floating through.

War Lord said:
This only proves that the universe is really a giant human body that we're floating through.

The Earth must be navel lint, then... :o

StorminNorman said:
Intillegent Design perhaps? LOL

I personally don't doubt for a moment that the Universe has some sort of "Intelligent Design", but the evolution of life would most probably have to be a part of it.

TheSumOfGod said:
And to think the Creator needed a massive black hole and light-years' worth of interstellar matter... :rolleyes:

WELL, MINE DEFINITELY INVOLVED A HOLE, AND ALOT OF DARK MATTER. :O

It's 80 light-years long. That's like... 2 and a half commercial flights to Australia and back. ;)

TheSumOfGod said:
It's 80 light-years long. That's like... 2 and a half commercial flights to Australia and back. ;)

80 light years? Reminds me of the length of my....

....you get the idea.

Ronny Shade said:
80 light years? Reminds me of the length of my....

....you get the idea.

Yes, yes, your mother showed us all your baby pictures. The only baby in medical history to accidentally strangle himself in the womb with something OTHER than his umbilical cord...

TheSumOfGod said:
Yes, yes, your mother showed us all your baby pictures. The only baby in medical history to accidentally strangle himself in the womb with something OTHER than his umbilical cord...
he he he :D

I was referring to this hefty broadsword actually
A000050.jpg

SumOfGod is truly unique. A genuine conspiracy theorist with a genuine sense of humor.

wow, is that the only image?

Ronny Shade said:
SumOfGod is truly unique. A genuine conspiracy theorist with a genuine sense of humor.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week, please try the veal. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"