Do kids even read comics anymore!?

Elijya said:
it doesn't much matter if the youngins pick up Civil War or other mainstream books now, what's important is that they'll grow up to start reading the mainstream if they start now

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! not only do i stand corrected-I stand angry with myself for being so bitter,after all i guess in some way I was that kid.....all those years ago saying "WOW she hulk used to look alot like hulk" and "heres my list,do you have any of those" as I handed him my list that id filled out with terrible hand writing.I feel bad now knowing my hulk collection grew because of one comic and although i bought it at waldens it was a comicbook no less and comic shops were dreamlands in the late 80's early 90's and i loved just grabbing books out of the many cases just because hulk or she hulk was on them.hummm,i gotta wonder if thats still happening.I mean,I loved the cartoons but i didnt read any comics at that time,now reading comics i prefer them.sadly back then reading class was a alot more complex to and childrens books didnt all involve cybernetic frogs.

SonOfCthulhu said:
I disagree with this statement. This is not smoking we are talking about. If kids don't read them when they are 8-14 it doesn't mean they can't get turned on to them when they are in their later teens to early 20's. Remember, that's when the books will suddenly seem to be relevant to them because that's how they are being marketed.
no it doesn', but it helps

and you're not required to start smoking between 8-14 to smoke later in life, eitehr

When I used to go to a comic shop, kids would only buy Simpsons books for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"