Do reading other people's problems here make you feel better?

Erzengel said:
99% of the advice threads the people already made their decisions and are just looking for validation.

I'd agree with that.

I've tried to help those who have had threads with a serious undertone. . . .for some reason I remember a thread where someone wanted to know about a credit card and it's promotions. Tried to explain that it may not have been in there best interest and open their eyes some but who knows what happened.

Erzengel said:
Give me an example?

Jonty.. for the most part he's respected around here... but the second he posted that thread about that issue with his nephew... he was a moving target.

It happens to everyone I guess. I've caught hell a few times. :(

I don't theyve ever made me feel much of anything,aside from sympathy.

Equint77 said:
Jonty.. for the most part he's respected around here... but the second he posted that thread about that issue with his nephew... he was a moving target.

It happens to everyone I guess. I've caught hell a few times. :(

Was Jonty respected? I'm serious here. We post in different circles and he's been here longer.

I try to give unput,but there is only so much someone can do with only just reading about a problem on a message board.Im "good hearted" according to the poll.

Erzengel said:
99% of the advice threads the people already made their decisions and are just looking for validation.

That's true. Some of these threads actually truly amaze me, because it's hard to believe that people really have some of the problems they create threads for. Not even that they are horrible problems, but a lot of them are fairly petty and were brought upon themselves.

Erzengel said:
Was Jonty respected? I'm serious here. We post in different circles and he's been here longer.
He's respected for being able to form coherent thoughts and articulate, which is fairly rare around here. As a human being, I'd say no. He's 20 times more of a bastard than me.

I find the relationship threads amusing, hahah. Vicki is hot.

Calvin said:
He's respected for being able to form coherent thoughts and articulate, which is fairly rare around here. As a human being, I'd say no. He's 20 times more of a bastard than me.
Then maybe I should ammend what I said about even respected posters are not above ridicule but you have to completely embarass yourself.

I take pleasure in knowing there are bigger losers than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"