• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

dOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THEIR MAKING GET SMART 2? I

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
Does any one know if their making a Get Smart 2? i been watchingthe first one. i really like it.

Last edited:
Proof that you can't judge posters by their join date.

tHIs ThReaD iS a mESS.

I really did like Get Smart though.

I'd like to see a sequel , I thought it was funny.

tHAT'S HOW THEY TYPE IN mARS

i swear, anytime this 'superhero' kid makes a post, it's always in caps and typos.

I really liked Get Smart and the dvd movie of the two tech guys. Both are awsome

I really liked Get Smart and the dvd movie of the two tech guys. Both are awsome

that was crap... cant believe i bothered renting that.. ugh, so ******ed.

get smart was awesome though... wasnt expecting laughs that big

¡¡uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ uo spɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎnq ʇ,uop

¡¡ǝɹnןıɐɟ ǝɯıʇ ƃıq ɐ sı pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ

Is Superhero acting this way on purpose? I mean, he's been on here longer than I have and he's still acting this way???

I hope not. I could only get thru the first one with the magic of fast forward.

They are making a trilogy and shooting 2 and 3 back to back. They are calling them Get Smarter and Get Smarterer.

The second one is in development. When the second one starts shooting depends on the availability of Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway. I would think shooting starts next summer. Carell has to shoot the Office until March, and also shooting his next movie "Dinner for Schmucks" soon (likely shooting in Los Angeles). Hathaway is currently shooting "Love and Other Drugs" with Jake Gyllenhaal, but she doesn't have any definitive projects locked in to shoot after that. Neither does Carell once the Office is done for the season.

So I expect the sequel to shoot sometime in the Summer, if not a bit sooner then that (April 2010).

thanks .i'm a fan of the tv show. i wish tv land would air it. i got the first seaosn on dvd.

Umm...all of his letters in the thread title was to be in caps. The reason "d" was only the non-capital was because he pressed ctrl+R,forgeting the caps were on. So that became r. So yeah it was just a simple mistake happens to me too.

So I don't understand why you guys are doing, "i DoUBt iT!!" and "tHERE aRe pLans fOR A sEQUEL " when only one letter was in non-caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"