• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

weres fanstic four3?

the problem with the movies was the fact that I felt that the filmmakers and writers (Fox included) didn't really care about the characters. They wanted quick money.

When people tell me that "OH it's for kids; it's suppose to be fun", I reply with two words: "The Incredibles".

the problem with the movies was the fact that I felt that the filmmakers and writers (Fox included) didn't really care about the characters. They wanted quick money.

When people tell me that "OH it's for kids; it's suppose to be fun", I reply with two words: "The Incredibles".
F'n-A!

I reply with two words: "The Incredibles".

I love how Pixar hit the ball out of the park with their 'Fantastic Four' and pretty much made Fox look like the cheap idiots that they are.

i swear to you, that is how it was. It's not even funny! There is something wrong with a Disney Pixar film is more like the Fantastic Four than the actual Fantastic Four.

There is something wrong with a Disney Pixar film

The entire Pixar company is made of super freaks that can only make masterpiece movies (knock on wood).

So it is not too crazy to see them and Brad Bird taking superheroes and making one of the best movies ever in the genre.

No one wants a sequel to a sequel that shouldn't have been made.

Last thing I want to see is another FF movie by Fox. I could barely watch the first one, and didn't even finish the second. I'm surprised that each movie had more than $100 million to work with because each one looked cheaper than a Saw movie, and hearing how Galactus was treated, I'm never buying a ticket to a Fox movie again(I never said anything about sneaking in:oldrazz:).

I hope we never see a FF 3. Mainly because they'll probably place Black Panther in there and portray him terribly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"