• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

does any one know if their making zorro 3?

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
does any one know if hollywood is going to makzorro threE? there making men in black 3. hollywood could make it like the first moive. that one wastthe best. the second was good to.

Legend of Zorro pretty much killed the series' chances at becoming a trilogy.

does any one know if hollywood is going to makzorro threE? there making men in black 3. hollywood could make it like the first moive. that one wastthe best. the second was good to.

It doesn't sound like there's gonna be another one . I know Banderas stated that if there was another one he'd like to play a mentor role similar to the one played by Hopkins in Mask of Zorro. Banderas believes he's too old to continue play Zorro . If they do make another one I assumed they'd have to pay Banderas and Zeta Jones a fortune to return.

What year did they leave off in that franchise... still mid 1800's? Late 1800's? American/Mexican War was like 1840ish or am I wrong? I don't know what they'd do even if they did a sequel. But I could defnitely see a reboot with Banderas as the mentor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"