Does anyone else see a problem with this article?

this kid should not be charged with murder . he didnt kill anyone and never intended to .

this kid should not be charged with murder . he didnt kill anyone and never intended to .
However his criminal actions lead to their deaths, and he could have predicted that they would lead to deaths

he could have predicted that but its unlikely you would expect to get shot to death , thats basically saying a guy speeding on the highway should be charged with attempted murder.

he could have predicted that but its unlikely you would expect to get shot to death , thats basically saying a guy speeding on the highway should be charged with attempted murder.
Recall all the facts. When I say they could predict that their actions would result in death, remember that they beat a boy so badly he is now permenantly braindamaged. They broke into a house at four in the morning. They demanded weed and beat a boy when they didn't get it. It's fairly logical when they set out with these intentions in mind that death could result. Not to mention the fact that the did it in this country where many of us are packing heat. Its also logical to predict that the home owner might have a firearm to defend the family.

well these are young guys , the dont really think things through , but i dont feel bad for them , maybe he should be charged with attempted murder of the stepson

well these are young guys , the dont really think things through , but i dont feel bad for them , maybe he should be charged with attempted murder of the stepson
Stupidity (I'm not talking ******ation) is never an excuse.

I'm partly with you frankly. I don't really know if I think it's right to charge him with the death of his friends, but... well it isn't like they put the death penalty on the table.

well the prosecutors decide not to got for the death penalty but now that i think about it he is just going to be some waste of space inmate who would get out and not contribute anything to society , mooch off the system and find himself back behind bars .

charges should be dropped on the kid for the murder, but if he was the one who beat my step son with the baseball bat... i would still kill him after the court case.

yeah he should be tried for attempted murder of the stepson , he didnt force his two friends to go into that house . its too bad the father didnt get a shot at him .

This is not racism at all; this is sexism! Why couldn't they have said that 3 black people tried to rob a white family and one of the white people shot two of the black people and now the black person who wasn't shot is being charged with the murders? I'd like to see how this would have turned out if 3 black women tried to rob a white family and the white mother shot them.

the NAACP is as much reverse racist as it's counterparts, the GOP . . . IMO . . . now I'm not saying that all Republicans are white racists, but I feel they mirror each other in the sense of that 'stuck in their old ways' undertoned racist ideology

why shouldn't he be charged with murder? his actions directly resulted in the deaths of his two cohorts. or maybe he should be charged with assisting in their suicides? either way, he's an idiot.

:huh: whhhhat? He shouldn't be charged with assisting their suicides. They got shot up by the homeowner and he shouldn't be charged for murder either. He should be charged for breaking into the home and do time in prison for that though.

the NAACP is as much reverse racist as it's counterparts, the GOP . . . IMO . . . now I'm not saying that all Republicans are white racists, but I feel they mirror each other in the sense of that 'stuck in their old ways' undertoned racist ideology
:huh: The democrats seem far more racist than the republicans, to me. I don't see the republican plank as being racist.

He should be charged with B&E, robbery, attempted murder (stepson) and 2 counts of invountary manslaughter, since his and his two buddies actions put them in that situation to begin with, but murder is pushing it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"