Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see posts on tumblr claiming Tropic Thunder to be problematic and racist

tumblr_ovztd4Sjlj1rrkahjo1_540.gif

isnt it just leaked footage from the upcoming trailer? (which is supposed to be when?)

isnt it just leaked footage from the upcoming trailer? (which is supposed to be when?)

No, this was a workprint scene from the movie with unfinished special effects.

oh wow. probably a salty little jealous jelly bean.

One of the Russo brothers tweeted an image of a big green smilling number 3. So it is hopefully either coming out in 3 days or 3 weeks. I'm a bit surprised they didn't release it with the Thanksgiving NFL game or at some point this past weekend. Tho It's possible they intend to attach it to Star Wars The Last Jedi.

My general feelings towards EA:

Vem0J.gif

you+suck.gif

I just found out that the Battlefront 2 single player campaign is only 4 hours long.

Also... Kane watching Justice League

$

When you are the only hope for Christmas on The Night The Reindeer Died.

tumblr_mycwlm8Itg1rpc5kho1_500.gif

Me planning on watching a Disaster Artist/Last Jedi double feature

tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo2_500.gif

tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo3_500.gif

tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo4_500.gif

tumblr_ooxdoq6LTX1rrkahjo5_500.gif

That's like going from 100 mph in 6th gear to reverse without slowing down. You're going to **** out your transmission.

When you bump into that old co-worker while working a new job.

$

Seeing Destiny 2 nominated for Game of the Year:

raw

When you come to class and the professor shows up with a surprise test... that you were told at least 3 times beforehand :o

WlVVoGZ.gif

^ That gif also accurately describes how a portion of the star wars fandom has reacted to TLJ.

psylockolussus replacing proper spelling of words by adding an X and liberally using the word fantastic because it's just sooooooooo clever.

Billy-Madison-3.gif

me when they told me the price of my TV went down while it was on layaway and they gave me 130 bucks back.

LhHUwpM.gifhttp:

psylockolussus replacing proper spelling of words by adding an X and liberally using the word fantastic because it's just sooooooooo clever.

Billy-Madison-3.gif

The way ke types "Legixn" makes me want to put sugar in his gas tank. :o

The way ke types "Legixn" makes me want to put sugar in his gas tank. :o

And piss in his radiator? And throw slices of bologna all over the boy of the car? And put holes in the valve stems?

I mean, if your gonna mess with a person's ride you might as well make it a 4 pronged assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"