Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

Me when I find out I have to work tomorrow:

giphy.gif

I haven't had to work a Friday in over 2 years. But the day star wars the last Jedi is released I have to work.

Leia in TLJ:

tumblr_ouc6qit3JZ1rpzbdgo7_540.gif

*To anyone that is spoiler free. I don't mean she's like Yondu. Only that she has a mary poppins moment and it made me think of this Yondu moment.

Edit: Ok, Krypton. Point taken.

Last edited:
Marv... dude... Not cool. I know, you think it's vague but the vast majority of us haven't seen the film and some have taken incredible pains to stay spoiler free. I haven't had cable since November because I don't want to know anything revealed in ads.

Marv... dude... Not cool. I know, you think it's vague but the vast majority of us haven't seen the film and some have taken incredible pains to stay spoiler free. I haven't had cable since November because I don't want to know anything revealed in ads.

For what it's worth there's no way a spoiler free person is going to be able to figure that out until they actually see it, but as a courtesy I'll tag it. Vague tho it may be I dont want you to have to worry about spoilers.

To anyone that is spoiler free I apologize if you feel you've been spoiled.

Also, that's hardcore, Krypton. I've never known anyone that avoided cable so that they can stay spoiler free. After all that work you deserve to go in feeling it's been worth it. I hope I haven't messed that up for you too much.:O

Last edited:
For what it's worth there's no way a spoiler free person is going to be able to figure that out until they actually see it, but as a courtesy I'll tag it. Vague tho it may be I dont want you to have to worry about spoilers.

To anyone that is spoiler free I apologize if you feel you've been spoiled.

Also, that's hardcore, Krypton. I've never known anyone that avoided cable so that they can stay spoiler free. After all that work you deserve to go in feeling it's been worth it. I hope I haven't messed that up for you too much.:O

Thanks Marv. And thank for complimenting my insanity. :). It was serendipity. My cable box died. All I have to do is go to the Spectrum cable location which is two train stops away but then I thought "If I don't replace it... I won't see all the commercials for TLJ."

Me when I find out I have to work tomorrow:

giphy.gif

I haven't had to work a Friday in over 2 years. But the day star wars the last Jedi is released I have to work.

I feel you I was at a job for over 2 plus years and I NEVER worked any Saturdays. The one week my fave Aunt was visiting from out of town we were gonna go out to dinner on Sat before she left Sun was the ONE and ONLY Sat I had to work ever :cmad:.

Dipping my toes into the The Last Jedi fans vs The Anti-Last Jedi fans war

giphy.gif

Dipping my toes into the The Last Jedi fans vs The Anti-Last Jedi fans war

giphy.gif

Yeah it's rather unpleasant. Not DC thread unpleasant but I can see it tipping that way as more people watch the film.
Fans are reallllyyyy attached to their head canon and speculations and theories. Rian Johnson took a sledgehammer to a lot of fans' head canon and he poured gasoline on a bunch of theories and lit them on fire.

Not being able to see Star Wars cause I have the flu:

giphy.gif

marvelrobbins every time he logs on to the Hype

Qx7RU9B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"