• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_p7g24hPQRC1uwl6nzo2_540.gif

As funny as some of these jokes are, I can't help but feel Deadpool 2 is going to feel horribly dated within a few years.

As funny as some of these jokes are, I can't help but feel Deadpool 2 is going to feel horribly dated within a few years.

I can almost guarantee you some of the jokes wont make it to the actual movie. Just like with the last one.

Ouch in every single political thread in every single comment they post:

giphy.gif

The essence of the Hulk thread in IW section right now.

ip64Ve0.gif

When officerk comes out of nowhere and only chooses one movie to be hyped about and discuss, but continues to only be disappointed and negative with every bit of news or pics. Last year it was BR2049 and this year the lucky one is Suspiria.

tumblr_mi06ygT47V1rmxz1qo2_500.gif

When you play love match maker for Spider-Aziz and misslane, but it ends even before it started. Friendzoned.

wBj6HrQ.jpg

I think he and Ruth Fisher would be a solid couple.

Me reading GothamBat's painful review for Black Panther

source.gif

Thor fans walking out of Infinity War.

giphy.gif

Hulk fans walking out of Infinity War.

DP8G.gif

Me looking at both.

tenor.gif

That last GIF should be the automatic first post on every thread here.

I was going to Tivo it, but that's a whole lot of posts.

threads like that should just be deleted. eesh.

no marvel bashing DC or DC bashing marvel... but we can make stupid ass VS threads lol

and it's two movies that shouldn't even be comparable outside of being CBM's. they are vastly different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"