• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread:

tenor.gif

cAFOwQ3.gif

Besides... The answer is:
hero-at-large-banner1.png

:o

Sawyer reading Netflix is cancelling Kimmy Smits

giphy.gif

Did the cancel it? That sucks. I thought it was the creator's decision.

oh i dont know.. i like saying cancelled better cause it will make bae angry.

Not seeing Sawyer post since his Pro-Ban.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

threads like that should just be deleted. eesh.

no marvel bashing DC or DC bashing marvel... but we can make stupid ass VS threads lol

and it's two movies that shouldn't even be comparable outside of being CBM's. they are vastly different.

Damn, I missed it and the link does not work anymore. What kind of lame thread was it?

Was it Tg11 with another brilliant thread? I know he aint technically breaking any rules, but the bait trollin is obvious with that guy.

It was a Best CBM thread but the poll only included Infinity War and The Dark Knight. I forgot if there was an "other" option. None of Tg11's threads generate that much controversy. Mostly it's just him asking questions that don't warrant their own threads since he doesn't know how Google works.

That was one of the best B99 cold openings ever.

tumblr_mdrpjfGMVc1rkmjg2o1_500.gif

--------------

When you see someone complain about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom looking unoriginal and bad but you know that same person has seen the Rampage movie at least seven times:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back