Sequels Doomsday born out on New Krypton ?

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok kinda leftfield but when Supes was lifting NK into space it's jagged, corse,rocky design reminded me visually of the way Doomsday looks
We know the cystals grow with water but now laced with Kryptonite and out in space's atmosphere could it form Doomsday ?
Not for SR2 but maybe 3

WOW. Didn't think of that, but sounds possible. NK opens up so many possibilities.

At this time, will there be a sequel? The domestic BO numbers haven't reached $200 million.

Bad Superman said:
WOW. Didn't think of that, but sounds possible. NK opens up so many possibilities.

At this time, will there be a sequel? The domestic BO numbers haven't reached $200 million.
Well despite what some may wish to think i am confident there will be a sequel,SR has brought Superman back and now we can move on with some fresh stories that will contain the type of visual avenues that will bring the bigger BO

Both NK and the crystals open up many possibilities. The only thing that worries me is that we won't see more of the FOS since the crystals are on NK.

Bad Superman said:
Both NK and the crystals open up many possibilities. The only thing that worries me is that we won't see more of the FOS since the crystals are on NK.

I think if they use Brainiac he will travel to the FOS and imagine a fight between him and Supes in the FOS:eek:
Of course with Brainiac they could use the angle that he somehow hitched a ride back on Supes ship thus leaving NK as a way to bring in Doomsday or Darkseid later or maybe even the rumoured Kryptonian villains

Turn the KID into Doomsday...he already has strength...yeah, ti'd never happen, but if it did, it would really mess some S**t up... :eek:

I like that idea HR and I would love to see Doomsday in a movie

At least people are thinking of creative stuff to do with what was left of SR...:(

Is Bad Superman back from surgery then? How'd that go?

Prognosticator said:
At least people are thinking of creative stuff to do with what was left of SR...:(

Surgery?? :confused:

Prognosticator said:

Well, I'm pretty sure he's still alive :D :up:

All-Star! ...:O

...It was All-Star Superman, not BadSupes. Sorry about that. It's hard to keep all of them straight. This must be the pre-crisis shh!

hunter rider said:
I think if they use Brainiac he will travel to the FOS and imagine a fight between him and Supes in the FOS:eek:

happened in smallville. i like the idea NK has something to do with doomsday. i like the way they did Brainiac in smallville if he's in the movie i hope he's like that.

I was thinking Singer was alluding to Doomsday with his ending (considering the big rock and the newspaper headlines). Superman's blood is on the asteroid along with the crystals; it could happen.

it could be cool if the kid gets turned into Doomsday...as Superman79 said,...it could be turned into some kind of experiment gone wrong ( with the help of Lutor ) trying to examine him and his powers, and therefore he seeks revenge having then Superman to choose to stop him even if its his son and his live is at danger knowing that he is as strong as him...

i'd love it...

And of course, other than the given super-drama and action involved with having Jason be Doomsday, if Superman had to kill him it would bring back Supes to his old non-son-having status, right? (I don't follow current comics continuity, but i think he doesn't have a child, or am i wrong?) - although i don't mind that superman have a son, if anything the other way around

Superman79 said:
Well, I'm pretty sure he's still alive :D :up:

Am, I? :D Nice to read you again S79. :up:

Prognosticator said:
All-Star! ...:O

...It was All-Star Superman, not BadSupes. Sorry about that. It's hard to keep all of them straight. This must be the pre-crisis shh!

Well, I did have an avvy surgery yesterday, so technically you are right. ;)

Now people would LOVE to see Superman go absolutely ALL OUT on a foe he CAN NOT destroy no matter what he does. Absolute carnage, absolute destruction and an absolute display of Superman's powers.

Total **** bashing here, we could see Superman throwing a million-combo at two million miles an hour, absolute Superman unchained, a great fight, it would be insane, Matrix-topping stuff.

Unfortunately the budget could NEVER be big enough. It would be really awesome though.

Don't forget his son would help him so it'd be an uneven battle.

Galactical said:
Don't forget his son would help him so it'd be an uneven battle.

zombie_vomit.gif

worst idea ever... sorry doomsday wasnt created that way and shouldnt be attempted to be done

I've been thinking it'd be very simple for NK to bring about both Brainiac and Doomsday...

The crystals are, basically computer-like... they can form Brainiac all on their own, as hinted in the novelezation, with all that crystal tech, it can make NK into it's skull ship and build Doomsday, if need be with the bodies of Lex's Henchmen as Kryptonite-proof DNA. It can send Doomsday to earth first, take control of all of earth's electronics and basically represent Superman caught between two worlds, the world of Clark Kent, and the world of Kal-El... good time to be had by all...

No need having Doomsday come out of NK Without Brainiac making him...

GL1 said:
I've been thinking it'd be very simple for NK to bring about both Brainiac and Doomsday...

The crystals are, basically computer-like... they can form Brainiac all on their own, as hinted in the novelezation, with all that crystal tech, it can make NK into it's skull ship and build Doomsday, if need be with the bodies of Lex's Henchmen as Kryptonite-proof DNA. It can send Doomsday to earth first, take control of all of earth's electronics and basically represent Superman caught between two worlds, the world of Clark Kent, and the world of Kal-El... good time to be had by all...

No need having Doomsday come out of NK Without Brainiac making him...

you should read my sequal buddy i think youd kinda like seeing how were kinda on the same page! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"