Sequels Doomsday born out on New Krypton ?

One thing's for sure, we haven't heard the last of NK and the consequences of being flying through space.

Yes we have. There's no way in hell any of these ideas will be realized and if there is a sequel, it's going to be earth-based with another neutered Lex and stupid drooling super kid in it. Because that's the standard that Singer has set.

geomon said:
Yes we have. There's no way in hell any of these ideas will be realized and if there is a sequel, it's going to be earth-based with another neutered Lex and stupid drooling super kid in it. Because that's the standard that Singer has set.

1) NK forming Brainiac is in the official novelization.

2) Singer's only statements on the sequel have involved him wanting to use Kryptonian villains.

3) Lex is now neutered. He has no avenues to hurt Superman... all he can do is make money, which he's probably been doing anyway but didn't care much about it.

4) How much screen time did Jason have, really? Out of a two and a half hour movie? Twenty minutes? Maybe... Ten lines? Maybe fifteen? Jason's character is not a big part of the story, his existance is...

You sound like you expected SR to be more action-packed and less innovative/surprising... no reason for that, you just did. Now that SR's given you reasons to expect that, you reject it? Why?

No I expected a good Superman movie, I didn't get that. What I got instead were ideas that were hatched from the minds of hack writers and the start of Superboy.

By the way, I don't remember ever hearing Singer say the villains would be Kryptonian, just alien.

As for Brainiac being in the novel, that's the novel. I'll believe if I see it but I have no faith in a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"