Download & Discuss The X3 TV Spots Here

Afropik said:
hey guys,

here's a link

http://latinoreview.com/news.php?id=469

gotta love those guys at Latino review

*hey Lightning....not too sure if this was worth opening a new thread....so you make the call if it should stay open

In the second one where Xavior is saying you have no idea if you look in the background you see a monitor similar to the ones the government is using..is he being interrogated by the government???????

AND has anyone noticed Wolvies claws bending like Mags did to him in X1?

Ah... finally. I don't have to be punchin' no baby :D

Lightning Strikez! said:
she's taking the lead. Finally.

Because we all know she hasn't done anything even remotley close to that yet already, like, in X2 or anything... :p

Anyways, great TV spots. I like 1 and 3 the best.

Is it possible to get these into the MP4 PSP format? I dunno how to go about doing that myself, or I'd do it for myself and supply it to everyone.

Thanks for the .avi versions. I'm downloading them now :)

And yes, these TV spots were enough to bring me out of hybernation for at least one post. Friggin' awesome is what these are!

(Cyclops should be the one taking charge of the team in that scene where they are all lined up, about to go into battle :()

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Because we all know she hasn't done anything even remotley close to that yet already, like, in X2 or anything... :p

Anyways, great TV spots. I like 1 and 3 the best.

Is it possible to get these into the MP4 PSP format? I dunno how to go about doing that myself, or I'd do it for myself and supply it to everyone.

Thanks for the .avi versions. I'm downloading them now :)

And yes, these TV spots were enough to bring me out of hybernation for at least one post. Friggin' awesome is what these are!

(Cyclops should be the one taking charge of the team in that scene where they are all lined up, about to go into battle :()

At least its Storm and not Logan.

onejeremytogo said:
AND has anyone noticed Wolvies claws bending like Mags did to him in X1?

:confused: :confused:

*maniacal laugh*

Ohhh man... MAY 26, BABY!!!!

NocturnalMadman said:
And WAIT WAIT! In the first one, where the X-Men are lining up (the shot we've already seen) Colossus ISN'T in steel form, but he is in the same shot in the trailer! Wassup with that?

That's because the shot from the first and second spots is moments before the shot in the third spot. You can see the team all standing upright in the first two, before they get into their battle stances, as seen in the third spot. Colossus most likely steels up as the others get into their own positions.

**** you and your quicktime, Lol...I hate you all who have seen those clips, your all making me jelous:mad: Lol...I guess Ill just have to wait :confused:

Patience has served me well, i knew if i waited a lil some1 would post them online.

thanx for the link man!!

Lightning Strikez! said:
I'll allow it for now. The other thread is too huge and the links would get lost.

How about I edit around the main post to include these links now, and we can change the thread title and then merge these two?

Specter313 said:
How about I edit around the main post to include these links now, and we can change the thread title and then merge these two?

Thanks, but I don't think it will be necessary. The AI thread was at least 75% spam/off-topic convo--and it only revolved around 1 trailer. This thread can house discussion for all of them, including the ones yet to come.

Lol download quicktime...come on now, Im not stupid, but I have one of those what id like to call, a ****ty useless computer. I cant download anything, or install anything...but then why dont I just get my computer fixed...its been fixed over 5 times in a month cause my family members dunno how to use it. and thats alot of money wasted, Haha. but I do give credit for the person who got those clips for everyone else ;)

I love all 3 tv spots!!! Every character looks like they all are going to shine!!!:eek:

Finally a download link:o Took long enough

Lightning Strikez! said:
Thanks, but I don't think it will be necessary. The AI thread was at least 75% spam/off-topic convo--and it only revolved around 1 trailer. This thread can house discussion for all of them, including the ones yet to come.

Hence where my suggestion of the name change for mine came in. Something like:

X3 TV Spots: Downloadable links, pics, and discussions inside!

Then I'd add the links in and this would be combined and we'd have one main thread instead of multiple ones, which you guys don't like. I put a lot into that thread and I don't think it should be closed.

Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! I love Ellen Page. I'm glad I'm 17. I can drool for her. ;)

HOLY COW! I AM IN LOVE WITH RATNER! I want to make sweet sweet man love to him.

Specter313 said:
Then I'd add the links in and this would be combined and we'd have one main thread instead of multiple ones, which you guys don't like. I put a lot into that thread and I don't think it should be closed.
It's only a thread dude. :O

The discussion has moved over here now rather than there. It's not that big a deal surely?

Avalanche said:
It's only a thread dude. :O

The discussion has moved over here now rather than there. It's not that big a deal surely?

hey, we take pride in the threads we start. :D

Specter313 said:
Hence where my suggestion of the name change for mine came in. Something like:

X3 TV Spots: Downloadable links, pics, and discussions inside!

:confused:

I already updated the title of this thread. As I said, people are not going to want to rummage through 40-plus pages of spam to get back to the convo. This one is fine for serving as an "official" joint for now, as people appear to be staying on topic so far. Besides, it's not about who starts the thread, but rather it's functionality. The AI served a purpose well--as did the ESPN thread, but I don't believe either was ever planned to be the official spot discussion.

And I agree with you, I'd prefer it to be under one master thread as well. Since we've gotten three in one day, the ball can keeping rolling from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"