Dreamy Outer Space Surrealist Artwork

Polaris23

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I wanted to share with you some of my artwork which you can find at my website along with many more:

http://www.polariscastillo.com
http://www.facebook.com/dreamsareedible

3579415_orig.jpg

8666075_orig.jpg

2159530_orig.jpg

8619128_orig.jpg

7398714_orig.jpg

8923518_orig.jpg

4900780_orig.jpg

6535496_orig.jpg

5442813_orig.jpg

4064374_orig.jpg

I'm trying to spread the word. Thanks for your time!​

Last edited:
I saw the thread title "dreamy outer space surrealist" and I was like ...TELL ME MORE and then I click the thread and it's your art Polaris! You have a real talent here and love this kind of stuff and the style. I think my favorite of these is the astronaut with the "you weren't supposed to be able to get here" rock on

I saw the thread title "dreamy outer space surrealist" and I was like ...TELL ME MORE and then I click the thread and it's your art Polaris! You have a real talent here and love this kind of stuff and the style. I think my favorite of these is the astronaut with the "you weren't supposed to be able to get here" rock on

Haha nice man! Yeah I actually just sold that piece to a gallery last month. The owner wanted it as a birthday present for her father. Looking forward to seeing you at the show Saturday!

:up: That's my favorite as well, you should get prints made and sell them online. I'd totally get one.

Did you use charcoal for the pieces?

I'm such a ****ing sucker for art like this.

Thanks for looking, guys! Don't forget to check out the website, there's plenty more where that came from :cwink:

:up: That's my favorite as well, you should get prints made and sell them online. I'd totally get one.

Did ou use charcoal for the pieces?

A lot of people have been telling me that. I'm having an art show this Saturday in Santa Monica (any fellow SHH locals welcome to come!) and the fact that I'm showing original works excites both the gallery manager and the viewers.

I use mostly graphite pencil and I use charcoal for a dark black vignetting around the edges.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your time.

Prints prints prints! :awesome:

These are amazing Polaris! Good luck with the gallery man. The "You werent supposed to be able to get here" one is great. Keep the great work! :D

These are amazing Polaris! Good luck with the gallery man. The "You werent supposed to be able to get here" one is great. Keep the great work! :D

Glad to hear that! I'm actually getting a bit nervous for the exhibit haha. It's my first solo art show. I've done a lot of group shows in the past.

get a bump for my buddy Polaris! I got the pleasure to see some of his work in a gallery and its really good stuff.

The art show was super fun, thanks for coming out, man!

My bf stayed longer at Polaris's exhibit than at the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam. :awesome:

Well, the fact that I was there as well probably helped, but still! Major cred! :awesome:

Time to put in Dark Side of the Moon.

My bf stayed longer at Polaris's exhibit than at the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam. :awesome:

Well, the fact that I was there as well probably helped, but still! Major cred! :awesome:

I was surprised! But you guys also came at a good time and it wasn't a packed house yet. I would take him staying longer at my show than at Van Gogh's as a compliment, but I'm pretty sure it was cause Van Gogh is super popular and it must've been populated :cwink:

Time to put in Dark Side of the Moon.

Haha, that's awesome. DO IT.:awesome:

aw that one is awesome man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back