A MUSIC VIDEO I made - check it out.

Polaris23

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Polaris Castillo and I make electro-dream-pop-outer-space lullabies.
I'd like to show you guys a music video I created for my song, "I Just Want To Have Something To Say". A friend and I shot it at the 4th street bridge in east Los Angeles and we're trying to spread the word. Check it out!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87GmzXv9d5k[/YT]

Thanks!

www.PolarisCastillo.com

If he makes it big, you won't get paid for that.

Haha, thanks for the fix! Hoping to spread the word. Figure I'd give SHH a try even if I don't get much from it.

Kind of cool. Though I was expecting a twist ending where the guy gets ran over or something. You could have reall M Night Shamalamalamalaman our asses. Still, pretty good

Haha, well I was making a point with the cards. Just a guy (me) out trying to spread his word. If he got ran over, it's over. Thanks for watching, man!

Is that LDSJ? I mean what the song was made on. Or just a keyboard/synthesizer

Very nicely done. Dig the tune, man. The video is nicely edited as well. Good tone. Would like to hear more!:up:

Very nicely done. Dig the tune, man. The video is nicely edited as well. Good tone. Would like to hear more!:up:

You certainly can my friend. I've got a few music videos up on my YouTube channel and working on shooting/editing some more as we speak. Check out my channel www.youtube.com/unbornchild and under ''music videos'' folder - Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"