• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Dvd?

Drizzle

I'm fine!
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea as to when the DVD will be released?

Also, was it stated anywhere that there would be a Directors Cut DVD?

Snyder said there was very little cut, just really outrageous stuff from Xerxes army and some exterior shots with the hunchback. But I would imagine there will be plenty of special features but considering it was rated R and with few deleted scenes I doubt we'll see a director's cut or unrated edition. Most DVDs now are out 3-4 months after release, so I would say July.

I just want a date for the HD-DVD Release.

Davis DVD usually get the earliest (and most reliable) DVD news, and they say that 300 is tentatively scheduled to come out on DVD, HD-DVD, and Blu-ray disc in August. The release window should be roughly the same as V for Vendetta when the DVD is officially announced.

And considering 300 was a box-office hit, I wouldn't put it past the WB to offer up single-disc and 2-disc editions of 300 on standard definition (I would be very surprised if they only offered a 2-disc edition), a DVD/HD-DVD combo disc, and a regular Blu-ray release.

Can't wait to see this in high definition! :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"