• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

E3 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portal in Lego Dimensions looks so awesome.

My Xbox is having issues. I guess E3 is taking quite the toll on...can't think of word, need to nap for an hour

My Xbox is having issues. I guess E3 is taking quite the toll on...can't think of word, need to nap for an hour

The YouTube E3 stream is working flawlessly for me.

I feel like Microsoft did a rather fantastic job this year.

Not really a fan of Xbox One but I feel MS did a much better job this year.

As for Metal Gear...maybe it's just me but the voice acting felt incredibly cheesy. It destroyed the drama for me. :/

Indy stuff on the YouTube stream but it is working perfectly

If they hadn't spoiled my mood by ripping couch co-op from Halo, I'd be so happy right now.

Sadly, couch co-op is fading. It's too bad...it's way more personal and fun to play couch co-op. Online just feels less personal.

Traditional couch co-op needs to be replaced by 2 TV 2 console couch co-op. It really is awesome compared to sharing a screen.

Traditional couch co-op needs to be replaced by 2 TV 2 console couch co-op. It really is awesome compared to sharing a screen.

Yeah if you got thousands of dollars to blow on gaming and TV's. Traditional couch co-op is still awesome. Nintendo knows this and proudly keeps the tradition alive (with the exception of Splatoon for some reason).

Sadly, couch co-op is fading. It's too bad...it's way more personal and fun to play couch co-op. Online just feels less personal.

Agreed. I want to play the game with my actual friends or my wife. We have to really look hard for co-op games that will interest us both. It's not like we're gonna set up two tvs and two consoles to play together.

Yeah the stuff I saw Microsoft delivered. Especially with Tomb Raider.

As a PS4 owner, I hope Sony will impress me as much tomorrow. There is some serious drought when it comes to PS4 exclusives.

Well, at least Nintendo still seems to get it. I am just waiting for them to say it isn't in Gears 4. :csad:

I thought the Sony press conference was tonight. Is it not?

It is. Though I guess that would also depend on time zone.

I am still laughing about the random use of MoS music.

Yeah I'm speaking for me. It will be at 03.00 here in Sweden.

Couch co-op should never fade away and always be a primary option. Now for me personally,it doesn't affect me since I only once in a while play a bit of that and it's usually for fighting or sport games but I enjoy having offline co-op/mp as an option

I have the most fun with multiplayer when playing with friends on a shared screen. That's one reason why I love fighting games.

So Walking Dead: Overkill is it's own vr thing? no oculus rift or whatever but it has it's own vr helmet!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"