Game of the E3 Predictions

RED_Rider

Soul Reaver
Reaction score
This is not about MS vs Sony or things like that. Here, you should write top 5 games that have a chance to be name "Game of the Show" by the end of E3.

Remember that Activision, Blizzard and id won't be part of E3 so Doom 4, Rage, Call of Duty World At War, Diablo 3 and few others CAN'T be used.

My prediction:
(From Announced Games):
1. Fallout 3
2. Brutal Legend (From Tim Schafer)
3. Heavy Rain
4. Bayonetta
5. Dragon Age

(Unannounced Games):
1. God of War 3
2. Killer Instinct 3
3. New Infinity Ward game
4. New Bungie Game
5. New Zelda

RE5, Gears 2, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet and Rock Band 2 are other candidates.

Announced Games

Little Big Planet
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Alan Wake
Dragon Age

Unanounced Games

Ken Rolston's Untitled RPG
New Bungie game
New Mega Man game
New Zelda
Knights of the Old Republic 3/MMO

I don't know about Game of the Show or anything, but I'll list a few games that will be showstoppers.

1. Fallout 3
2. MadWorld
3. StarCraft 2
4. Guitar hero: World Tour
5. Street Fighter IV

Unanounced Games

1. New Zelda
2. God of War III
3. Animal Crossing
4. Pikmin 3 - I hope
5. Kid Icarus

1. Fallout 3
2. MadWorld
3. StarCraft 2
4. Guitar hero: World Tour
5. Street Fighter IV
Dude, as I said, Activision and Blizzard won't be at E3.

Agreed with Mad World. The game looks MAD. This is the game that I'll get a Wii for.

Announced Games
Ken Rolston's Untitled RPG
New Bungie game
New Mega Man game
New Zelda
Knights of the Old Republic 3/MMO

You're talking about the rumored RPG :woot:
In that case, I'd like to add Warren Specter's untitled game as well. Seriously hope they show it this E3.

I'm pretty sure new Mega Man is a WiiWare / downloadable game and not a full title so no matter how good and retro it turns out to be, it won't become GOTS.
As for KOTOR3, I know they said it will be MMO but I still pray that its not. I HATE MMOs :csad:

Dude, as I said, Activision and Blizzard won't be at E3.

Agreed with Mad World. The game looks MAD. This is the game that I'll get a Wii for.

Oops, I forgot they won't be attending. :(

In that case, other games that I'm looking forward to in place of them are LittleBigPlanet and Little King's Story...both look charming and whimsically strange. :oldrazz:

The games of the show will be Little Big Planet, Spore, Fallout 3, Mirror´s Edge and Gears of War 2.
I don´t see Dragon Age making an appearece on E3, more even when the big news about it will arrive tomorrow.

Oops, I forgot they won't be attending. :(

In that case, other games that I'm looking forward to in place of them are LittleBigPlanet and Little King's Story...both look charming and whimsically strange. :oldrazz:

Blizzard has their own Blizzcon coming in October (which I hope to attend), so there's no reason for them to attend E3. With SC2 and the recently-announced D3, not to mention the upcoming expansion to WOW, I think this Blizzcon will be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"