Products EA Release Been Un-Rescheduled?

Matt Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/prod...0&iSubCat=0&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=1294&AS=1

Hey all, thought you may like this.

theres a recent offer going on at EA's site.

i found it intresting that, even though the game is supposedly coming out with the DVD release of SR, the

"*Offer expires on July 31, 2006. Good only for new purchases of "Superman Returns: The Videogame". Good only for STANDARD shipping service to US or CANADA. Valid only at the EA Store at www.eastore.ea.com. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid only in U.S. and CANADA. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Product subject to availability. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Limit one offer per person."

if the offer ends then, why is the game coming out 2 months later?hopefully the late release was just a rumor.:up: :up:

Very interesting, either they plan on it being released earlier than though, or they just havent gotten around to updating that yet.

It's also possible that the delay isnt for all versions of the game. Regular X box would lack some of the features anyhow and be less graphic heavy therefore It may still be read to go. But also I have yet to see the release date changed anywhere except for the remark made on the fan sites

or, since it's ea's offical website and this is probably the biggest thing they have on their plate, the "release date rumor" is a load of malarky

I find this interesting. One time I went to my local Blockbuster, they has the sample cover of SR for both XBox & PS3 on display that mention you can pre-order it now.

Possibly the handheld versions of the game will be released in July, as it is not the same game. Last week Nintendo Europe published a release schedule, and the Nintendo DS "Superman Returns" game is supposed to come out on July 5th...

It's kinda sad that the game got delayed, but I'm sorta glad it happened. It helps me have faith that they actually want this to be a good game whereas most studios would just force the unfinished product onto the populace and make us suffer for all the games unfulfilled potential.

I really wish it was out in June/July, but I really doubt it will be...I cant wait for this game, it seems like the first accurate Superman game...I love that only Kryptonite can kill you, so you wont be gettin beat up and killed by random thugs and robots like in the old superman games...also, Bizarro is in it, and I love Bizarro :o

No offcial release date...no buy game...

Some where around here, there was a website saying the release date was for September 2nd....maybe thats what THIS pre-order is for.

If the dates have changed then why haven't they posted the new date on there website and still have June 28th up? I know they changed it, but isn't this kinda like false advertising?

^ cause it wasn't, it's a pre-order thingy.

Oh, so June 28th is the pre-order date? Or is it the actual release date onlu for some versions?

Gamestop has also started displaying pre-order boxes for the Xbox. They are no longer the generic covers, but have actual screenshots on the back. It seems awfully early for a game that's not due until October. My guess is the game will still be delayed, just not that long.

Unlikely that they didnt update. Considering, two days ago the whole movie/game site was updated with new pics, downloads, and flash etc.

-R

The whole game site was updated?

*sprints to superman returns' site

I've noticed at toys r' us, their "reserve cards" still have it scheduled for a July release. I asked a cashier & he told me that they haven't heard anything about the game being pushed back. Yet, at EB they tell me "OCTOBER!!" :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"