Edward Norton as Dr. Bruce Banner! - Your Thoughts

Norton was great in the role of Banner. The guy is a terrific talent, and he delivered his usual, par for the course, strong performance. He can do no wrong in my eyes.

I think Norton is great as well. Some people think he came off a little flat, like he was really pressing for emotion. I think if you watch the deleted scenes (terrible editing Marvel) no one would think this. Now, if Marvel does something stupid like re-casting Banner, I will see the movie; BUT it will seriously hurt the credibility of the franchise, imo.

That's crap. Just another one that has jumped on the "video game" bandwagon.:whatever:

What I want to know is have any of these guy seen the TIH the game on the xbox 360? do that really look like the one in the movie? if they do I don't know which game they are looking at.

Norton is a superb actor, but IMO he just really didnt get enough to work with in TIH, and this became more evident from watching AMX the other night. The guy is so capable, and yet he barely had to make an effort in this movie because they simply didnt give him anything to work with.

i thought he did really good as bruce banner. the only other role thats TRULY impressed me of his...fight club ;)

oh yeah...forgot about rounders....haha whoops..i'll check the other two out ;)

Edward was really good as Banner. Seriously I am very disappointed that Hulk wasn`t a success. I think Marvel did a lot to make Hulk a franchise but it seem the audience doesn`t think the same.

oh yeah...forgot about rounders....haha whoops..i'll check the other two out ;)

yeah, rounders is a lot of fun, and fight club is my favorite film, but i think 25th hour and american history x are ed norton at his best. really freakin intense and emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"