The Avengers Recasting Ed Norton as Bruce Banner?

at least with the fact that incredible hulk comes later in the overall story than it's release date suggests, continuing it's story in avengers then a sequel is still feasible.

and the home video release isn't necessarily something marvel can do anything about depending on the contract with universal and paramount. hopefully after avengers they can announce a new slate of films and incredible hulk 2 will be amongst them, with a statement of norton starring.

Jesus everytime one of these executives leaves, they get a 20 million bonus and stay as producers executives of the movies. The same thing happened with Avi Arad. I'm starting to think this is a big con. Marvel are cheap as Hell, yet they have all these formers exec. rolling in doe.

If Disney was any wise, they would can Marvel Studios. They have the rights for most of these movies, anyway.

Two solid reasons why we NEED Norton back...

1. He is a fantastic actor, and his portrayal of Banner was perfect

2. I hate recasting. We all do. It can often take us out of a film entirely. Especially if it's THE main character, and especially if the original actor did a phenomenal job.

(I don't have a huge problem with Cheadle taking over Howard's position in IM2 since I like Cheadle more anyway, but I still think recasting is generally a very bad idea in a franchise.)

I honestly can't think of anyone for Bruce Banner other than Norton.

Ed Norton is a great Bruce Banner, but no one can top Bill Bixby as Bruce Banner.

Ed Norton will be on the Daily Show tonite....may get a tidbit on if he is still the Hulk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"