Effin Geeks (Lightsaber Dueling Video)

I've seen it. That one kid (Ryan) actually works for Lucas Arts I think

That was actually very brilliantly done.

There's this kid on my campus who I saw in our cafeteria dressed in Jedi robes (with a Star Wars shirt underneath it) one night, he was carrying a long stick as his lightsaber......about 30 minutes later I saw him behind one of the buildings practicing with his stick and doing all of these crazy fake attacks. I bet he's be super jealous of the kids in that video.

AndThePickles said:
That was actually very brilliantly done.

There's this kid on my campus who I saw in our cafeteria dressed in Jedi robes (with a Star Wars shirt underneath it) one night, he was carrying a long stick as his lightsaber......about 30 minutes later I saw him behind one of the buildings practicing with his stick and doing all of these crazy fake attacks. I bet he's be super jealous of the kids in that video.

Man, Grad School has really gone downhill. :p

jag

There's all kinds of crazy stuff at ryan-w.com. That kid's a total nerd but I'm still jealous.

Wow. Pretty sad that that was way more thrilling and inventive than any duel from the prequels, choreography wise.

When they were rolling on the ground, and the saber floating between them and then turning it on when he caught it? Awesome. :up:

That was pretty badass. I thought it would be all hokey, but the choreography and effects were very well done...like a good burger.

Man I wish I could have produced something like when I had a video art project.

NHawk19 said:
Man I wish I could have produced something like when I had a video art project.
Trust me only other geeks would appreciate it. :p

Pretty cool, well choreographed, but both punch and kick like girls

Not being funny, but the actual choreography was an assload better than in Revenge of the Sith. Had they used that choreography with a professional crew and actors, it would have been fantastic.

Calvin said:
Not being funny, but the actual choreography was an assload better than in Revenge of the Sith. Had they used that choreography with a professional crew and actors, it would have been fantastic.
It was pretty good choreography. I wouldn't say better, just more imaginative and creative. The actual movies do backflips and all different camera angles, however for what little these guys had to work with they did something that was pretty cool.

Erzengel said:
Trust me only other geeks would appreciate it. :p

You calling me a geek . . . .. :mad:

Cause i'm ok with that.

ShadowBoxing said:
It was pretty good choreography. I wouldn't say better, just more imaginative and creative. The actual movies do backflips and all different camera angles, however for what little these guys had to work with they did something that was pretty cool.
I think it was miles better. It actually had a strategic flow, like the one in Phantom, unlike in the other two movies. Plus, there were some very nifty moves in and of themselves.

So yous guys want to come to my park and play lightsabers and video tape it?

That was seriously awesome. The ending was cool too.

I'm really impressed. The whole thing with the floating saber and then turning it on was priceless.

Erzengel said:

Sure.

And that video was pretty cool.

I liked when the guy turned around at the end and the third guy came out of no where and just killed him........ :up:.

Erzengel said:

Wasn't there a Different Strokes episode about that :(

That was well done.... I liked the "tug of war".

NHawk19 said:
Wasn't there a Different Strokes episode about that :(

No we won't have a kindly old Bicycle Shop Owner there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"