Age of Extinction Ehren Kruger is going to join Don Murphy's website and will talk about Transformers 3

S.A.A.D.

Superhero
Reaction score
A LOOK BACK IN ANGRY (A Sunday Posting)

"So what can I tell you? Ehren is writing away on the new draft. He’s been invited to come here and commune ala Roberto and has said that he will do so."

This is what Don Murphy said.

http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread.php?t=32835

I'm relieved he is going to take Roberto's place by doing this. :woot:

Don Murphy and his forums are a joke. The man is a *****ebag to the nth degree. I will never forgive him for insulting Jon Favreau and trashing Favreau and Iron Man.

He has something or somethings against Marvel still I think,I remember him talking about Marvel in a bad light last year but don't remember what he exactly said,but anywho that pisses me off too still that he disses Favreau when it comes to an Iron Man movie. The other day someone made a thread about the Iron Man 2 poster that was revealed yesterday and now that thread has been deleted seemingly.

I think he said he hopes they close down tomorrow.

Glad Ehren is going to take time to talk to the fans, it always helps the writers put in a few more fanboy moments when they do this.

Also, VERY happy we got Cullen as the voice for Optimus rather than Clooney, imagine that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"