Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen FAQ

Megatron kills starscream seems likely of course but for some reason i got a feeling soundwave might do that or just finish him after megs whoops that ass

A Brutal Leader shows examples-

Hillfigure= Demi God:ss:

Why is Jetfire listed as a decepticon....doesn't he change sides in the very beginning?

It hasn't been confirmed if he actually becomes an Autobot and changes his Decepticon insignia, but his toy packaging has him as a con so I will stick with that for now.

Yeah i would think he changes it plus he combines with optimus prime so i would think he has to change his insignia at some point unless something happens to his character.

I bet you Jetfire dies. That would be typical. Turn good and you get killed off. Look at Snape from Harry Potter.

Well he doesn't change in the beginning...Sideswipe, Ratchet and Jolt(I think) are the ones that look for Jetfire.

I am thinking that he is near death and chooses to combine with Optimus at a crucial moment rather than die. That combined mode looks sick.

I am thinking that he is near death and chooses to combine with Optimus at a crucial moment rather than die. That combined mode looks sick.

Are you talking about the toy picture? Can someone link me an image of it? Thanks

I've made a few new updates but I've been away for the last 3 weeks and I'm a bit behind. If I've missed anything please let me know, cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"