Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen FAQ

i thought he dropped out before he recorded anything

Is it confirmed that Weaving is back as Megs?.....i thought Jablonsky was confirmed.... and we haven't had confirmation that Arcee is made up of three bikes... while it looks like that stupid idea is likely to have been done... it's not confirmed yet.

^Not sure, but it sounds like him in the movie, and it is definately him in the game.

Jess Harnell was both Ironhide and Barricade in the movie. Keith David was rumoured to be Barricade during production, but ended up only voicing Barricade in the video game.

The 3 bikes on the TF Alliance cover pretty much confirm the Arcee combiner rumour for me. At this point, I'd say there's slim to no chance she's not a combiner.

There are some "not confirmed" points in there, but I'm going by some pics and what Orci have said to help back me up. While it is true that Weaving may not be voicing Megs this time (easy to have a voice change with the body change) I'll be keeping it as Weaving for now as the chances are more likely to support his return. Venom is correct, Harnell was the voice of Barricade, not David. Thanks for the support anyway people :up:

I'm totally out of the loop due to being away on holidays so if someone can list any new info here I can update the OP.

im 99% sure the trax is officially been named mudflap since activision release its robot form on their site with the name.

Yes, the twins are Skids and Mudflap.

And you should put Alice under Decepticons since she is a Pretender.

Yes, the twins are Skids and Mudflap.

And you should put Alice under Decepticons since she is a Pretender.

So Alice will pretty much be like the female terminator from Terminator 3 only with red eyes instead of blue?

hiya, i think seeing as people are now going with the idea stinger is springer you should know that Springer's toy is a V-22 Osprey. So I dunno, seeing as you have Alice up there you might as well put this one up too, though its your call. Also wheels has been heavily rumored to be the name for the remote controlled RC car. The remote controlled car is confirmed as an Autobot surprisingly from set photos and video's but the name isn't, so your call again :)

Yeah I wasn't to sure what to do with Wheelie and Springer, up until your comment I was thinking that they could be the other two bikes with Arcee. Where does it show Springer is an Osprey, is it a toy?

So Alice will pretty much be like the female terminator from Terminator 3 only with red eyes instead of blue?

Yep...except, the red eyes might only show when Alice turns fully into a Transformer.

And the RC car is named Wheelie.

And Springer/Stinger/whatever is most likely just a toy.

OH, and don't forget Lazerbeak.

hey Avangarde just as luck would have it, Wheelie was confirmed today as the Remote controlled RC truck through the leak of its toy :D
Link here: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G96gxvrHqrE/SY4RPKnU39I/AAAAAAAAFA4/9YA3r3LOzIo/s1600-h/TF2Wheelie1.jpg

As for springer heres two links for its toy
Front of the card: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_G96gxvrHq...AAEVo/IoknBHE6IE0/s1600-h/TF2LegendsToys2.jpg

Back of card: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G96gxvrHq...VshldF3u0Q/s1600-h/TF2LegendsSpringerBack.jpg

However keep in mind Springer is only a guess based off the callsheets saying stinger and off this toy. It's alt mode has been used in the film but yeah know one knows for sure, so your call weather you think its worth putting up.

Also finally, The Fallen's alt mode is confirmed as a cybertronian ship like megatron's from the first film.
Linky link: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_G96gxvrHqrE/SY4VQYn9HDI/AAAAAAAAFBA/yMPlNP4mhMk/s1600-h/TF2Fallen3.jpg

also one more thing lol, Soundwave starts off as cybertronian ship too, so might wanna put that up their too :)
hope this was helpful

Thanks Dancing, I will update the list :up:

need to get this thread back to the front page. Avangarde, i think you should update by having the constructicon names up.
here you go:
Demolishor - red O&K/Terex RH400 Hydrolic Mining Excavator (torso)
Rampage - yellow Caterpillar 992G Front Loader (right arm)
Long Haul - green Caterpillar 773B Dump Truck (right leg)
Mix Master - silver Mack Cement Mixer (head)
High Tower - yellow Kobelco CK2500 Truss Crane (left arm)
Scrapper - yellow Caterpillar D9L Bulldozer (left leg)

need to get this thread back to the front page. Avangarde, i think you should update by having the constructicon names up.
here you go:
Demolishor - red O&K/Terex RH400 Hydrolic Mining Excavator (torso)
Rampage - yellow Caterpillar 992G Front Loader (right arm)
Long Haul - green Caterpillar 773B Dump Truck (right leg)
Mix Master - silver Mack Cement Mixer (head)
High Tower - yellow Kobelco CK2500 Truss Crane (left arm)
Scrapper - yellow Caterpillar D9L Bulldozer (left leg)

I really hate how they are different colors. Devastator was not meant to look like a monstrous rainbow.

you felt the need to say that in more than one place i see. cute

Hey Avangarde, new update, the audi R8 is officially been revealed at sideways
so put that one up too :)

Thanks guys, I'm back from holidays so I'll be on top of it again :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1