Eidul Adha to all Muslims

Danger Mouse

Kitchen Appliance
Reaction score
A very warm Eidul Adha greetings to fellow Muslims of the Hype.

Oh noes.... the Memphis Slim signal has been sent out!
Its only a matter of time before he comes posting ridiculous anti-Muslim propaganda :(

i'm not muslim, and i don't know what Eidul Adha is, but Eidul Adha wishes to you all anyways.

Lets see...

Eidul Adha
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanakka
Happy Kwanzaa

That cover everyone? :huh:

^Happy Festivus (Seinfeld)
Merry Ludachristmas (30 Rock)

What is Eidul Adha, in a nutshell?

Too lazy for Google or Wiki, at the present.:o

Right back at cha.....oh, I'm not Muslim but well wishes to you anyway.

Happy Eidul Adha to the Hype's Muslim community. :yay:

Happy Eid to my Muslim Brother and sisters.

And a BIG Happy Holidays to everyone else!! :D

:heart:

What is Eidul Adha, in a nutshell?

Too lazy for Google or Wiki, at the present.:o

Eid al-Adha is a religious festival celebrated by Muslims worldwide as a commemoration of Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son Ismael for G-d.

It is one of two Eid festivals, whose basis comes from the Quran, that Muslims celebrate.

Eid ul-Adha begins with a short prayer followed by a sermon.

Eid al-Adha is the 10th day of the month of Dhul Hijja of the lunar Islamic calendar.

It is the day after the pilgrims in Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat.

Any of you muslims been to mecca yet or planing on going next year?

Eid Mubarak, people. For us its going to be tomorrow, but hope you guys had a blast (wherever you are)! :hyper:

What do you do for this holiday? Like with Chirstmas you have trees and gifts, Hannaka you have the dredels and candels, what you do you for this one?

No matter what beliefs you observe (or don't observe), may the spirit of the season bring you blessings and peace. :up:

jag

Probation?

yeah, I think a few days off will suit you well after that one. In fact, have a nice week off. There was absolutely no call for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"