Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter)

One wonders how much Musk's wealth was tied up into crypto, which would also explain his reverse course on this mid life crisis.

EDIT:

Definitely nervous about that loan made against Tesla stock.

Last edited:
HAHAHA! Elon just comes off as a massive troll. I don't be taking him seriously.

One wonders how much Musk's wealth was tied up into crypto, which would also explain his reverse course on this mid life crisis.

EDIT:

Definitely nervous about that loan made against Tesla stock.

So if Musk can get the funds together, we're looking at Twitter's death?

Pretty much. Twitter would be saddled with more debt payments than it makes. And pretty much, any sort of monetization scheme will kill it.
And the creator thought this was a good idea?

Watching the Elon Musk simps freak out over this has been hilarious. Seeing Musk lose money on this disaster is just the cherry on top.

Here's a tip for Musk - raise your employee salaries instead of wasting money to control social media.

FTIs1QlVsAAxWih

My Vehicle™ salesman

Guy endorsed the Canadian lawless movement this year who wanted to overthrow their government and install wacko cons and tweeted a meme that their prime minister was worse than Hitler so yep it all checks out.

Last edited:
The NFT market crashing is the gift that keeps on giving.

Crypto is the big thing here, not NFTs. While somewhat similar, crypto crashing here is the big thing that is affecting Musk and Tesla.

Business Insider - A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

Musk and others at SpaceX knew this was coming in advance because good journalists always ask for comment before publishing whether they get one or not.

Marie Claire - "I Was a Starter Wife": Inside America's Messiest Divorce (2010)
In the middle of her headline-grabbing divorce settlement from Elon Musk, Justine Musk reveals the truth about her marriage to the multimillionaire cofounder of PayPal, Tesla Motors, and SpaceX.

Still, there were warning signs. As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home. This, and the vast economic imbalance between us, meant that in the months following our wedding, a certain dynamic began to take hold. Elon's judgment overruled mine, and he was constantly remarking on the ways he found me lacking. "I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee."

"If you were my employee," he said just as often, "I would fire you."

By the time eBay bought PayPal in 2002, we had moved to Los Angeles and had our first child, a boy named Nevada Alexander. The sale of PayPal vaulted Elon's net worth to well over $100 million. The same week, Nevada went down for a nap, placed on his back as always, and stopped breathing. He was 10 weeks old, the age when male infants are most susceptible to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). By the time the paramedics resuscitated him, he had been deprived of oxygen for so long that he was brain-dead. He spent three days on life support in a hospital in Orange County before we made the decision to take him off it. I held him in my arms when he died.

Elon made it clear that he did not want to talk about Nevada's death. I didn't understand this, just as he didn't understand why I grieved openly, which he regarded as "emotionally manipulative."

Last edited:
So that's what the whole "the political attacks against me will increase in the coming months" tweet was about. Trying to get ahead of the story and control the narrative.

Man's having a break-down and we all just have to deal with it.

Between this and the Twitter sale potentially not happening, it sounds like Musk has it pretty rough right now.

But on the bright side, he can still steal the show for next season’s The Masked Singer finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"