Elon Musk says we're all just characters in a more advanced race's video game

Why do the alien gamers want Grant to be bald? Is he actually a HITMAN mod or something?

Isildur´s Heir;34503077 said:
There isn't much to add to this discussion.
I've been reading and watching a lot of videos on psychedelics, specially DMT and Ayahuasca.
It's very interesting, specially it's psychological healing capabilities.

It's not something i see me trying in the foreseeable future, since i prefer meditation for the same objectives.
I have done some meditation and hypnosis in the past.
The main reason i don't see me trying it is that i HATE to lose control, in fact, all my fears are about being powerless.
In the moments that i find myself in a situation i have no control over, if the situation is positive, i love it; but i'm always scared that it goes the other way.

To paraphrase someone i heard on a video about psychedelics drugs: "If life is a game and meditation is to way to achieve your goals, psychedelics is a cheat to use to get there faster".

I like to discuss this things a lot as it's extremely interesting.
There should be a philosophy/religion/spirituality forum....

It's very interesting and I really love that quote because it hits the nail on the head haha. I think you are on the right route with meditation and introspection. Psychedelics greatly enhance any mood and while you may have an enlightening experience there is also a good possibility you could have a very bad trip. Fears (underlying or apparent) have a pretty big role in trips which is why it always recommended one does it in a safe, comfortable environment preferably with an experienced sitter just in case. Even tribes that do ritual trips usually have a shaman to help guide the individual.

Psychedelics greatly enhance any mood and while you may have an enlightening experience there is also a good possibility you could have a very bad trip
That's exactly it.
My mind always go to "what if i have a bad trip?", "what if it scares the hell out of me?", "what if it traumatises me?", "what if i have the most frightening hallucinations known to man?".
At the same time, usually, when i face my fears and put myself in a situation or mood i can not control, i adore it and have a blast...but, before hand, i'm always expecting that i don't.
And i'm not even a very anxious person, and i'm usually very good at facing my fears, which makes things weirder because i always expect that i don't and the fear overwhelms me.
To make things even weirder, i never had a situation in my life that even comes close to my fears.
I can't even fathom what is to have a crippling fear because, when i do have a big fear, i face it since there is no other way but forward.

I always expect the worst....but at the same time, i always expect the best, and if the best doesn't happen, it makes me disappointed.
For example, if i take DMT, expecting to come out of it fear free...what if i don't?
What if i stay the same?

So, if i would take DMT, rationally, i expect to have a great trip since i'm a very calm, relaxed, spiritual open and loving person; but my fears scream differently.

Last edited:
Isildur´s Heir;34506019 said:
That's exactly it.
My mind always go to "what if i have a bad trip?", "what if it scares the hell out of me?", "what if it traumatises me?", "what if i have the most frightening hallucinations known to man?".
At the same time, usually, when i face my fears and put myself in a situation or mood i can not control, i adore it and have a blast...but, before hand, i'm always expecting that i don't.
And i'm not even a very anxious person, and i'm usually very good at facing my fears, which makes things weirder because i always expect that i don't and the fear overwhelms me.
To make things even weirder, i never had a situation in my life that even comes close to my fears.
I can't even fathom what is to have a crippling fear because, when i do have a big fear, i face it since there is no other way but forward.

I always expect the worst....but at the same time, i always expect the best, and if the best doesn't happen, it makes me disappointed.
For example, if i take DMT, expecting to come out of it fear free...what if i don't?
What if i stay the same?

So, if i would take DMT, rationally, i expect to have a great trip since i'm a very calm, relaxed, spiritual open and loving person; but my fears scream differently.

DMT isn't the one you need to worry about. You take some DMT and you're going for a ride inside your mind which will show you things you never imagined. Some goes for Ayahuasca and to a lesser extent peyote.

They go in that order as to how hard you trip and how much control you have. LSD is the one that can get out of hand if you're in a bad state of mind because you still have considerable control over your body. Shrooms are much rarer to cause a bad trip but I know people it's happened to so it does happen.

DMT isn't the one you need to worry about. You take some DMT and you're going for a ride inside your mind which will show you things you never imagined. Some goes for Ayahuasca and to a lesser extent peyote.

They go in that order as to how hard you trip and how much control you have. LSD is the one that can get out of hand if you're in a bad state of mind because you still have considerable control over your body. Shrooms are much rarer to cause a bad trip but I know people it's happened to so it does happen.
Yeah, i heard that too, but even so, DMT can cause bad trips as well, just not as often.

They also say that the one that is almost impossible to have bad trips is Mescaline.
They also say that mushrooms are not that bad, but one member say the opposite, that shrooms can get someone to a really bad place.
But, yeah, they call LSD the worst as to as far as out of hand goes.

BTW, i took that from a forum about psychedelics called dmt-nexus.me

Isildur´s Heir;34506613 said:
Yeah, i heard that too, but even so, DMT can cause bad trips as well, just not as often.

They also say that the one that is almost impossible to have bad trips is Mescaline.
They also say that mushrooms are not that bad, but one member say the opposite, that shrooms can get someone to a really bad place.
But, yeah, they call LSD the worst as to as far as out of hand goes.

BTW, i took that from a forum about psychedelics called dmt-nexus.me

I've never done DMT myself but my friends that have say even the "bad" ones aren't really bad like what can happen with LSD. With DMT it's almost always enlightening in one way or another even if it may be some dark stuff you didn't know was hiding in your brain.

I've done a ton of shrooms and never had a bad time with them. Bad thing with them is you can never be sure how potent they are. You could eat an ounce and have a grand time and then a week later take one cap and have the most intense experience of your life.

The problem with some of the "lighter" ones is you if you freak out it can cause people to do weird things. This is pretty rare though.

I had a really, really bad trip on incense once. I'd always been curious about other psychedelics but after that, im literally never getting near any ever again.

I had a really, really bad trip on incense once. I'd always been curious about other psychedelics but after that, im literally never getting near any ever again.

I've heard of people tripping on a lot of weird substances but how does one trip on incense?

Took me a minute but it came to me when I was going to sleep last ngiht. You're talking about K2 aka Spice. It's listed as "incense" in gas stations and such but is def not. That crap is the devil man, straight horrible. Synthetic caniboid but unlike weed not only can you overdose on it but it's also highly addictive.

That trip you experienced was brutal I'm sure but it's not the same as an actual psychoactive substance like DMT, LSD, etc. Completely different ballfields there.

Spice is one of the reasons I'm happy we legalized medicinal weed here in FL. That ish is an epidemic. I've seen people smoke it and have seizures, freak out and other horrible things. And every time they make it "illegal" they tweek the chemical compound and skirt the law again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"