Batwoman Episode 01/17 - "A Narrow Escape"

Dr.

From parts unknown
Reaction score
Scheduled airdate: March 29, 2020 TBA April 26, 2020

Synopsis:

WHO’S A HERO NOW? – Batwoman (Ruby Rose) encounters a new challenge when an old villain resurfaces, testing the heroics of Gotham’s most stand-up citizens. Alice’s (Rachel Skarsten) limits are tested. Also starring Dougray Scott, Meagan Tandy, Nicole Kang and Camrus Johnson. Paul Wesley directed the episode written by Daphne Miles.

“That was a narrow escape!" said Alice, a good deal frightened at the sudden change, but very glad to find herself still in existence; "and now for the garden!" and she ran with all speed back to the little door…

-- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

Last edited:
As of just a few days ago, most sources were saying that new episode “A Narrow Escape” would air on March 29 (i.e., tomorrow). However, there’s been some pandemic reshuffling. A rerun (01/08 “A Mad Tea-Party”) will air instead. “A Narrow Escape” is TBA April 26, 2020.

Same rerun deal for Supergirl.

Last edited:
So.......
In this universe batman snapped and killed joker huh?

So.......
In this universe batman snapped and killed joker huh?
If the event in question took place 5 years ago, it might have been a contributing factor to Batman’s disappearance some ~4 years ago. (Though, I’d counsel him not to fret about it too much. :word:)

Also - the character in question is probably “embargoed” anyway. So this settles the question of his absence.

I had a feeling Batman killed Joker in this universe.

Fitting, and probably the first in his slide down the slope before he finally jumped off, probably to save his own sanity. In the end, I don't mind. The Joker has been done all over the place, and with him not being a Batwoman villain, I'm fine with them putting an end to him in this iteration.

I liked Kate being reluctant to put on the suit, and am glad that her killing that guy isn't being glossed over. Good way to use it in the end too to keep Luke from doing the same thing. I think this was a real good episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"