• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Episodes worth watching

Mr. Socko

Avenger
Reaction score
I only saw the first two seasons and didn't really like it but I've heard that season 3 and 4 improved. So I'm wondering, what episodes from these seasons are worth watching? I plan on catching a few on the internet when I'm bored. I'm not looking for anything amazing, but at least something decent with a cool story and action.

SEASON 3

Batgirl Begins Pts. 1 and 2
A Fistful of Felt
Thunder
Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind

SEASON 4

The entire season. No, I'm not kidding.

Season 4..."Artifacts" for sure all fanboys will like it with hints from TDKR and Nightwing and such...

Also Greg Weisman from Gagoyles wrote it...

And the first episode from season 4 with Dick Grayson/Robin introduction....great episode IMO but forgot the title...

"The Joining" part 1 and 2 which were awesome!

Season 4..."Artifacts" for sure all fanboys will like it with hints from TDKR and Nightwing and such...

Also Greg Weisman from Gagoyles wrote it...

And the first episode from season 4 with Dick Grayson/Robin introduction....great episode IMO but forgot the title...

"The Joining" part 1 and 2 which were awesome!

what he said

I think you could just randomly select eps frmo Season 4 and be pleased with the offering more often than not. S4 showed marked improvement to me in terms of characterization and plot. As mentioned, Artifacts and The Joining were two of the highlights. I was surpised by how much I enjoyed this past season considering I was about done with this show. I'm really looking forward to Season 5.

But I have to say pretty much Season 4 was an enjoyable experience so you should definitely check all episodes from Season 4...

Some are better then others but overall there all enjoyable..

Riddled
Ragdoll to Riches

some people like Cat and the Bat, some dont, but i live it

oh and the season 1 finales, season 3 premiers and the laughing bat

"The Joining" & "Artifacts" are the best.

the laughing bat is like one of the greatest eps ever...

watch all the eps with clayface in them

all of season four, bits and bobs from season three...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"