Transformers Every G-1 Transformer made: Mint in box Ebay auction!

that auction is crap....honestly if you bought all g1s in original packaging you probably would spend a couple grand, not 1 mil. I just laugh at her because its not gunna happen

that auction is crap....honestly if you bought all g1s in original packaging you probably would spend a couple grand, not 1 mil. I just laugh at her because its not gunna happen
Yeah, that was really funny, wasn't it?

No-one is going to spend a million on that. Look at how much the actual props from the movie are going for! '77 Bumblebee is at 30 grand, and that's considered high. No-one is going to give up a million dollars straight up for a bunch of toys. I'd rather spend just 30 grand to get the real-life Bumblebee.

She's trying to use movie hype to catch some money>brains ebayer to buy her stuff. Someone at TFW2005 appraised her clutch as worth about $15k, porbably less.

a million dollars...
it's a nice collection, but who in the right mind would pay 1 million dollars for it.

Well he broke it down. That every piece was priced about $5000. Which is ******ed. As most were only MIB or loose. Now there is no way in hell you'd get $5k for a loose Brawn, or Wheelie, or Windcharger. The only mini-bots that get big $$$ are Bumble Bee and Bumblejumper, and not even close to that much. And for the bigger pieces you'd only get $5K if they were MISB in an AFA grading case,

The worst part of that auction is the $1k for S/H. You'd think she'd offer free S/H if you're spending $1M.

Obviously this is just a person who thinks she can become a millionaire overnight with a bunch of plastic that's worth $15k, just because of a popular movie that's out.

She probably made up the story about her son getting seriously injured and dying of AIDS so someone might buy it out of sympathy.

It's not even all the G1 Transformers. Wow...talk about magic beans. I bet that whole "I got it before there was internet" was crap too. I've had the internet since Beast Wars.

Wow, someone bought the auction. I doubt they'll pay for it :o

I know one guy offered her $10k. She turned him down. :dry:
I really feel like there ought to be some way on bringing her up on charges of fraud...for example this "which for some of these individual toys is approaching the $4,000 mark" is a flat out lie.

I got me a Die Cast G1 Starscream today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"