Transformers Can someone help? Trying to figure out what Transformer or Gobot I have

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
In the 80s, I had a Transformer, not necessarily from TRANS-FORMERS, maybe a gobot or Japanese transformer? It was a classic-looking gray porsche. It was made of all high quality metal. It almost reminds me of the vehicle quality of the current Alternator Transformers. When it transformed into the robot, the front hood/grill of the car would sort of stick out as the chest. I don't remember an Autobot/Decepticon emblem that's why I say it could have been a gobot or some Japanese toy transformer. Can anyone figure out what it was? Here's a picture of the type of car it was. It looks exactly like this car:
1989%20Porsche%20911%20Turbo%20Stone%20Gray.jpg

DOPENOSE! Yes, that's it! It's a great gobot. The robot is a little funny, but the vehicle mode is top totch! Do you know if it's valuable? And do know if there were more metal, high quality vehicle-mode Gobots like this one? Because, when I think of Gobots, I don't think of quality. I think they were called Super Gobots, the better quality ones?

Thanks, I took a look at that site and I forgot how much I loved Gobots as well (the toys only). I absolutely have no memory of any Gobot episodes. I'm not even sure I watched it or not, because I just don't remember the cartoon except for the theme song. By chance (if you are from USA), do you remember if the Gobots time slot (during after-school afternoons or saturday mornings) was competing with a more popular cartoon at the same time of the day?

DOPENOSE! Yes, that's it! It's a great gobot. The robot is a little funny, but the vehicle mode is top totch! Do you know if it's valuable? And do know if there were more metal, high quality vehicle-mode Gobots like this one? Because, when I think of Gobots, I don't think of quality. I think they were called Super Gobots, the better quality ones?
From what I was told by an avid Go-bot collector (seriously, he hates G1 and loves Go-bots)(hates both shows though) that loose Super Go-bots aren't worth much more than a loose regular Go-bot. He also went on to say that a MIB Super Go-bot was worth considerably more than a MOC Go-bot.

So in C7-C9 condition it's worth about $5-$7 USD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"