Everything must go!

Reaction score
It's time once again for me to do some cleaning around my house and part ways with some of my belongings that I don't really need. I literally have so much stuff I can't find room for it anymore. This includes comic books, TPBs, toys, maquettes, etc. I have THOUSANDS of comic books ranging from all different titles.

Right now I'm not looking for trades because I am really trying to downsize my collection. If anyone is interested send me a PM or an e-mail to [email protected] and let me know what you're looking for and I'm sure we can make a deal.

I'm interested in TPBs mainly but if you have any hardcovers I'd like to see what you got aswell.

I'm interested but I don't know what you have. Is that possible?

Yeah, hook us up with a list when you can ODSOB.

You got it. I can't list comic books because I have far too many, but if you tell me specific runs you're looking for I can check to see if I've got them. I'm also looking to get rid of some figures as well.

FTB I still have those "Begins" statues you were interested in some months ago...still want them?

Slightly. I have a Batman Begins Takara figure I'll be getting eventually so it kinda takes the wind outta the sails of those statues. If anything I'd snag that flying one. The standing one is OK. Just PM me with prices. Also any Batman or Punisher TPBs you have I'd wanna get prices on aswell.

I've got some figures from THE BATMAN, the "Begins" in flight and Christian Bale as Batman statues, TPB's and comics. I'm working on my list for you guys, should be up some time tonight.

Thats cool ODSOB. No rush. When you got the list I'll be ready.

Ok, I don't have that many TPB's but here's a list anyways.

Spider-Man: Revenge of the Green Goblin (reprints of Spider-Man: Revenge of the GG #1-3, Amazing Spider-Man vol.2 #25, and Peter Parker: Spider-Man vol. 2 #25)

The Invincible Iron Man disassembled (Iron Man #84-89)

Batman: Deathblow

Ultimate Spider-Man (USM #1-7)

X-Men visionaries Jim Lee (Uncanny X-Men #248, #256-258, #268-269 and #273-277 and Classic X-men #39 Jim's first X-Men work)

Marvels (Alex Ross)

The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller)

Batman: Year One (Frank Miller)

DC: The New Frontier (Vol. 2)

Superman: 'Til death do us part

Batman: Gotham Adventures (Based on the show)

That's it for TPB's, but I still have a TON of comics (lots of first runs, etc) and some figures I'd like to get rid of a.s.a.p. FTB if you're still interested in that Begins statue and anything else PM me and I'll make you a sweet deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"