Evidence Bush knew 9-11 would happen and did nothing.Deal with it non believers.

No it just demonstrates the ignorance of people here who are ignorant about Bush and the government here.again people like you and her need to go through sum of gods and Flameheads posts so you can get a good education on what really happened.I myself give up on you guys.

Wow, just .. wow. You're telling us to read through the posts of two lunatics in a message board on the internet so that we can get a "good education" on what really happened. Thats about as ******ed as going to China to learn the fundementals of American Goverment.

Wow, just .. wow. You're telling us to read through the posts of two lunatics in a message board on the internet so that we can get a "good education" on what really happened. Thats about as ******ed as going to China to learn the fundementals of American Goverment.
You know what's ******ed? Your post.

If you had a message board where naive teens hung out, and they were all convinced that straight people can't get AIDS, and then I joined, and told them all, "Whoa, yes you CAN!" and then explained why...it wouldn't matter that it was on a messageboard, or that it was on the internet, or if that they labeled me a "lunatic" for saying that straight people can get AIDS....those who listened would've gotten a VERY good and important education.

Just because "You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet." it doesn't mean "You shouldn't believe anything you read on the internet."

People are educated every single day, just here on a comic geek site.
There is a huge community of physicists, demolition experts and PHD's who agree with Whiterat, and I dare say they know a whole hell of a lot more about than you do.
Where do you get your information from? Info regarding what "happened" that day?

The TV?
The News?
A College Professor?

You know what's ******ed? Your post.

If you had a message board where naive teens hung out, and they were all convinced that straight people can't get AIDS, and then I joined, and told them all, "Whoa, yes you CAN!" and then explained why...it wouldn't matter that it was on a messageboard, or that it was on the internet, or if that they labeled me a "lunatic" for saying that straight people can get AIDS....those who listened would've gotten a VERY good and important education.

Just because "You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet." it doesn't mean "You shouldn't believe anything you read on the internet."

Ahh, did I hurt your feelings? Maybe you should go back and re-read my post because you seem to have missed this part. "Wow, just .. wow. You're telling us to read through the posts of two lunatics in a message board on the internet so that we can get a "good education" on what really happened. Thats about as ******ed as going to China to learn the fundementals of American Goverment."

People are educated every single day, just here on a comic geek site.
There is a huge community of physicists, demolition experts and PHD's who agree with Whiterat, and I dare say they know a whole hell of a lot more about than you do.
Where do you get your information from? Info regarding what "happened" that day?

The TV?
The News?
A College Professor?

Links?

And I get my info from the news and many shows and documentaries on 9/11 that have sprung up since then.

Dont need to.those are all stuff people already posted earlier and which again TSOG and Flamehead already took you guys to school on.:oldrazz:
Where? All I've seen from anyone in rebuttal is whining, conjecture and absolutely nothing of substance to back up any of your claims.

iceberg_ship.jpg

MS+B said:
Links?

And I get my info from the news and many shows and documentaries on 9/11 that have sprung up since then.

You can do your own research, champ.
I'm sick of busting ass to re-find the thousands of thousands of especially damning and convincing and SENSIBLE pages I've read on the topic over the past FIVE and a half freaking YEARS. :whatever: :o

I think the core of my point is beautifully illustrated by the fact that,

I have 2 favorite magazines.
One is called "The Skeptic".
It deals with debunking wild claims and myths...humiliating shysters...educating people about common misconceptions.

The other fave magazine is "Paranoid".
They deal in any and every kind of Conspiracy theory...be it indisputable ones (such as Watergate and Iran/Contra), or the ridiculous crackpot stuff about Lizard people, etc.

I enjoyed the fact that, I bought an issue of Paranoid and they had a lengthy section on 9/11 presenting evidence that would have to leave any thinking person convinced at least that the official story is horse-s*** and that the U.S. gov't., at the very least, allowed it to happen.

And the next issue of The Skeptic came out, and as luck would have it, they too sort of dedicated the issue to debunking 9/11 conspiracy theory and supporting the official story.

...and after reading it, I'd think any thinking person would have to agree that there was nothing untoward going on and the official story is accurate.

:dry:

The point here is, it's dangerous and just plain foolish to arrogantly assume one "KNOWS" what "really" happened when one wasn't there.

Whether you think a giant invisible Mummy knocked the towers over, or that George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are 100% honest, straight-shooting good old vigilant Americans who only have everyone's best interests at heart and sadly make a few little mistakes from time to time...( :whatever: ).....
Since you weren't involved, you ARE taking someone's word for what happened....and very intelligent, knowledgeable people feel one way about it, and very intelligent people feel exactly the opposite about it.

South Park gets the final word, pissed off Muslims caused 9/11. :dry:
800px-1009motud.jpg

You can do your own research, champ.
I'm sick of busting ass to re-find the thousands of thousands of especially damning and convincing and SENSIBLE pages I've read on the topic over the past FIVE and a half freaking YEARS. :whatever: :o

I think the core of my point is beautifully illustrated by the fact that,

I have 2 favorite magazines.
One is called "The Skeptic".
It deals with debunking wild claims and myths...humiliating shysters...educating people about common misconceptions.

The other fave magazine is "Paranoid".
They deal in any and every kind of Conspiracy theory...be it indisputable ones (such as Watergate and Iran/Contra), or the ridiculous crackpot stuff about Lizard people, etc.

I enjoyed the fact that, I bought an issue of Paranoid and they had a lengthy section on 9/11 presenting evidence that would have to leave any thinking person convinced at least that the official story is horse-s*** and that the U.S. gov't., at the very least, allowed it to happen.

And the next issue of The Skeptic came out, and as luck would have it, they too sort of dedicated the issue to debunking 9/11 conspiracy theory and supporting the official story.

...and after reading it, I'd think any thinking person would have to agree that there was nothing untoward going on and the official story is accurate.

:dry:

The point here is, it's dangerous and just plain foolish to arrogantly assume one "KNOWS" what "really" happened when one wasn't there.

Whether you think a giant invisible Mummy knocked the towers over, or that George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are 100% honest, straight-shooting good old vigilant Americans who only have everyone's best interests at heart and sadly make a few little mistakes from time to time...( :whatever: ).....
Since you weren't involved, you ARE taking someone's word for what happened....and very intelligent, knowledgeable people feel one way about it, and very intelligent people feel exactly the opposite about it.

I love how you didn't read my post, then you go and tell me to do my own research. You're trying to prove your point to ME, not the other way around, why the hell would I have to go out and do your research for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"