9/11 & the bush adminstration(not a conspiracy thread)

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
while lying on my couch today, i was thinking of the war and how 9/11 seemed like a great oppurtinity for the bush administration to suddenly go to war with iraq. Now that i look back at it with more thought, our retaliation towards the terrorists suddenly changed tracks to becoming war for oil, masking itself with what the administration dubbed "war on terror" and operation iraqi freedom:whatever:. sometimes i think how the hell did bush get to being president, while reading george W. bush wiki article, i found this interesting tid bit:

Leading up to the first Gulf War, on September 11, 1990, President Bush addressing a joint session of Congress stated: "Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective — a New World Order — can emerge: a new era.

reading that really gave me a feeling that maybe there was some type of conspiracy involved. especially with what happened in Florida for what seemingly gave bush a winning lead.

what do you guys think of the words bolded above. do you feel that a new era has been placed upon us? with the way congress and the bush administration has been behaving lately and the NSA's proposal towards pushing eaves dropping on the American people, i believe that at one point we will find ourselves in such in era, if we are'nt already in that era now.

also do you feel that iraq will ever be a democratic country? i see it as being short term, one of these i think that its all going to back fire on them and someone will rise to take up hussien's place.

ok i lied. conspiracy it is.

I'm not sure if there's a conspiracy, but that is a pretty scary coicidence there. :eek:

libs spewing the same rehashed bull every day

Fred_Fury said:
libs spewing the same rehashed bull every day

whereas your a fountain of intelligent and diverse commentary. :rolleyes:

I love how all you have to do is quote someone, (in this case Bush sr) make a simple observation and you get attacked for being a liberal. Stupid.

1337keyboards.jpg

Hmm... which key should I choose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"