Explosions and gunfire in Paris

I don't know if Islam will outlive the United States or if the United States will outlive Islam. But I know that China will outlive them both.

Someone confirmed that the situation in Mali was caused by a different Muslim group.

Oh, a different Muslim group. That surely will put the naysayers at ease :o

[something ignorantly said]

:dry:
As opposed to those generations behind World War I, World War II, The Korean War, Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq/Afganistan, the Balkans, Africa, Serbia, (you get the point ). I think using his logic I can blame a war or major conflict on every single generation in the past century.

linked to al-Qaeda

As opposed to those generations behind World War I, World War II, The Korean War, Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq/Afganistan, the Balkans, Africa, Serbia, (you get the point ). I think using his logic I can blame a war or major conflict on every single generation in the past century.

As the saying goes (which none of us obviously ever pay any attention to)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

According to a small Anonymous group, ISIS is targeting these places/events. Take it with a grain of salt:

Demonstration by Collectif du droit des femmes (Paris)
Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)
Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)
Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
Al-Jihad, One Day Juz (Indonesia)
Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)
University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)
WWE Survivor Series, Atlanta, Georgia

According to a small Anonymous group, ISIS is targeting these places/events. Take it with a grain of salt:

Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)

They got something against John Cena? :o

They're more Seth Rollins people.

Followed by the entire bottle. It's pure, unsubstantiated rumor that people spread either maliciously or ignorantly because some malicious "for the lulz" troll thinks it is funny.

I reckon stuff like what's happening with that protest in Texas is exactly what the daesh wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"