Racism, alive and well in Paris

this is horrible. its so awful i can hardly believe its true! i've known kids who've thrown chairs at principals who only got suspended for a few days, she pushes someone, who was probably to close to her in the 1st place & she gets 7yrs? wtf?

and her mothers all "i know my daughter could act rushed at times, blah, blah", she shouldn't have to say anything! kids will be kids, & she doesn't deserve this.

don't blame texas though, its one of the best states in the US. & most of the ppl r really nice & not racist, but every place has its helping of nutjobs. apparently this town where this happened had more than one village idiot.

I'll repeat what I said in that abortion thread...

Ah, the south. I both love it and hate it.

Corinthian™;11429563 said:
Thank God the white communities are becoming less and less promintent in Texas... Glory be to Latinos!
you're welcome minorities.
thanks to us, one day, everyone will be the same even color of golden brown.:heart:

and i just want to say that this is ****ing RI-DIC-U-LOUS!!!
i can not BELIEVE that this **** STILL goes on and NO ONE who is higher up can do anything about it.
i mean, if they want a revolution, they've got it.
it's right around the corner people, don't expect the masses to sit idlely by forever.

Thats pretty extreme. I don't know if that would happen here- I think if it did there would be national outcry, but the fact that it could happen anywhere if outrageous.

Thats pretty extreme. I don't know if that would happen here- I think if it did there would be national outcry, but the fact that it could happen anywhere if outrageous.
i think that is what the problem is over here.
many agree that it is appalling, but there is no "national outcry".
we want the world to believe that we are so concerned with the democracy of the world and spreading peace and justice, but what does it say about us when we let something like this slide and then just sweep it under the rug?

i think that is what the problem is over here.
many agree that it is appalling, but there is no "national outcry".
we want the world to believe that we are so concerned with the democracy of the world and spreading peace and justice, but what does it say about us when we let something like this slide and then just sweep it under the rug?

Heh.... we're such a small place that it would make the front page of pretty much all of the national papers. All... 10 of them. It'd be the only thing on the news...

I love being in such a small place sometimes.

Heh.... we're such a small place that it would make the front page of pretty much all of the national papers. All... 10 of them. It'd be the only thing on the news...

I love being in such a small place sometimes.
and just look at what THEY said.
being in a small city is their undoing.
due to it nobody ever pays any attention to the injustices that take place there, not on a national level.

What year is this story from, 1920?

please tell me they've removed all "public officials" in Paris

You know, Russia isn't also kind country to people of other nations (I'd say there is a big quantity of skin heads or even White Power).

No country is perfect, if you talk about nationalizm or racism :( :down

Small town in southen state Racist. I guess no one told these people its the 21st century. perhaps they where too busy marrying their cousins to notice.

Why do any black and Latinos still live in Texas? Personally I wouldn't be caught dead there.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!!!! :cmad: :cmad:

Why do any black and Latinos still live in Texas? Personally I wouldn't be caught dead there.
blacks still live here because they still don't know slavery was abolished.
shhhh!!!
Mexicans live here because it's so close to the mother land and we don't want to be too far away in case U.S. goes to war, then we can just go back home. no harm. no foul. no fighting.:up:

That's some truly f--ked up sh-t.

Not suprised though, it is the same state our Presidente' calls home.

Deemar: I'm sure Sammy would appreciate it if ya loosened the cape just a tad. :cwink:

Racism will always exist. Period. Nothing can be done to stamp it out. Its just a personal demon that one must deal with. Besides, there are more pressing matters in the world today.

EDIT: Though I must add that one of the great horror writers was a well known racist.

EDIT: Though I must add that one of the great horror writers was a well known racist.

Talking about Lovecraft? If you go back through history, I'm sure HUNDREDS of people we look back on and admire today weren't totally perfect human beings. A Horror writer is hardly the most prominent example

fake edit: Speaking of H.P.'s racism, there're some great panals from Planetary I wish I could post right now, but Momma Dew says they're too naughty

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"