Family Guy X-Men 3 Trailer

I cant get it to play here at work :( Will have to watch it later...

wow thats pretty awesome

only 5hr? i would figured it would take longer lol to find right footage that has moreless the same lip movements

Haha, good stuff! Love the bit where Stewie has the Magneto voice over in the playground, on top of the climbing frame and where Stewie's drunk in his highchair with Angel's voiceover "I can't do this". Nicely done!

I hate work computers! You can never get what you need downloaded onto them!

OMG! Thats was sooo funny! :D Thanks for sharing LOL!

Wow, that guy did an excellent job!I loved Stewie's parts especially when he has Magneto's parts!

ENCORE! :D

when i try to watch it the volume is all weird--is it just my computer/can anyone help or know if i am doing something wrong? i can hear music but not really voices ??? :( looks awesome tho!?!?
EDIT: my headphones were half unplugged OOOPS luved it!! :F

anyone know how to install Adobe Flash Player w/o having Admin rights to your computer? Is there a way around it?

ROFL! it was well made!! especially Stewie acting as Magneto!

LMAO! That actually worked really well, I loved it when Lois and Peter were fighting over the gun. :woot:

lordofthenerds said:
LMAO! That actually worked really well, I loved it when Lois and Peter were fighting over the gun. :woot:

LOL and Mystique informing Magneto... I hate the series but this is so hilarious! Thanks for sharing Electrix!

Now I've realised... is this a 2 episode combination? (never seen them, that's why I'm asking)

Storm22 said:
Haha, good stuff! Love the bit where Stewie has the Magneto voice over in the playground, on top of the climbing frame and where Stewie's drunk in his highchair with Angel's voiceover "I can't do this". Nicely done!
That was easily the best part, seeing Stewie with the ridiculous expression on his face delivering the serious line :D

Man, that was awesome. I e-mailed it to my friend who loves Family Guy.

Haha.

Ok ... I finally got to watch it.... and realized that I have seen it before. But it was very funny. Thanks for posting

I'm watching this at work and desperately trying not to laugh out loud. I have so got to put that onto myspace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"