Fantastic Four And Silver Surfer peoduction start pushed back.

Carp Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hollywood North Report has learned the start dates for both Fantastic Four and The Silver Surfer and Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest:

HNR/Sneak Peek has learned that the Vancouver start date of the upcoming Fox feature sequel Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer, based on the Marvel Comics superhero team, is now scheduled for August 28.

The 5-month shoot will run til January 31, 2007.

Anyone have a problem with ending on 1/31/07, and 4 and a half months of post production time ? Do you think the opening day will be pushed back, or will we get another unfinished spx job ?

Those dates aren't correct, there should be official confirmation of the shoot dates very soon.

mattc said:
Those dates aren't correct, there should be official confirmation of the shoot dates very soon.

That's pretty official to me. Hollywood North is not a rumor mill. If they have info it has been pushed back, it's pretty reliable. Unless you have info to refute it. They are right there in Vancouver.

mattc said:

That's pretty official to me. Hollywood North is not a rumor mill. If they have info it has been pushed back, it's pretty reliable.

Trust me, it isn't. You will see soon enough for yourself. I know they are usually pretty spot on when it comes to this stuff, but in this case they are wrong. Definately about the start date, and quite likely about the finish date too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"