Father wanted son to become his wife.

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
The Denver Channel said:
A 20-year-old man accused of killing and dismembering his father told police that after his father raped him, he shot his father, skinned and decapitated him, and then fed his flesh to coyotes, according to court documents obtained by the Cortez Journal.

Jeremiah Berry was charged Wednesday with second-degree murder. Police started searching for Jack Berry, 42, on April 28, after family members in Arizona claimed he had been missing for some time.

Deputies with Montezuma County Sheriff's Department later found body parts -- some encased in concrete -- at various locations in the county.

According to a search warrant affidavit, on April 29, Jeremiah Berry confessed to police. He said that on or about Feb. 19, his father told him that God instructed him that his son needed to get a sex change and become his wife, according to the affidavit obtained by the Journal.

Shortly after that, he was raped, Jeremiah said.

He said after the assault his father threatened to take him the mountains and "make 'Jerry' his girlfriend," and kill him and the rest of his family, the Journal reported.

Jeremiah Berry said he shot his father in the back of the head and then stabbed him 199 times with a knife and dismembered him with an ax, according to the affidavit. Jeremiah Berry said he removed the head, the hands and the feet and skinned the body, feeding the flesh to coyotes.

For the next two days, Jeremiah Berry carried the body out of the canyon in five-gallon buckets, the affidavit said. The two buckets containing his father's head, hands and feet, he put in a storage room at a local dog kennel.

Police seized the buckets with a search warrant and a CT scan showed that one bucket -- which was encased in concrete -- contained what were believed to be a man's hands and feet, according to the affidavit.

Cortez is about 250 miles southwest of Denver, in the Four Corners region.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/16301415/detail.html

Well, we've all been in that situation, haven't we? :dry:

Damn, what the hell? :huh:
Is there a nuclear reactor nearby?

Geez :wow: the world is messed up :huh:

Who the hell has time to stab someone 199 times?
My thought exactly.

This story sounds like some sick horror/slasher flick. I've heard some say that truth is stranger than fiction, I guess that saying is applicable here.

Wow.

S**t like this happens, and people wonder why I doubt our group intelligence as a species.

Wow.

S**t like this happens, and people wonder why I doubt our group intelligence as a species.
Do you think that being that... sick, savage and brutal has anything to do with intelligence though?

Scratch that. I guess you're talking about his father and the 'message from God'.

I had to laugh, because it just gets gradually more and more absurd as you read.

That would be the understatement of the year. Sweet Jesus.

Well the father would be... "Now, I want you to have a sex change so you can be my wife..." then he goes to rape his son la la la..and yeah... I dunno about you guys but if your parent wanted this, what would you do?

Me, instead of killing, I'd run away.

They are as sick as each other.
icon13.gif

Do you think that being that... sick, savage and brutal has anything to do with intelligence though?

Scratch that. I guess you're talking about his father and the 'message from God'.

Yeah, hearing a voice is one thing, but hearing THAT kind of voice saying THOSE kind of things and thinking "Hmm, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea," is either a sign of insanity or a sign of extreme stupidity.

On the other hand, there are all kinds of possibilities, the son made it up. simple as that.

Feb. 19, his father told him that God instructed him that his son needed to get a sex change and become his wife, according to the affidavit obtained by the Journal.

:dry: X :dry: = :dry::dry:

On the other hand, there are all kinds of possibilities, the son made it up. simple as that.
Or God really did tell the guy to make his son his wife and Jerry is now doomed because he interfered with God's will.

Or God really did tell the guy to make his son his wife and Jerry is now doomed because he interfered with God's will.
QUICK! everyone get in the van! we'll head to the shelter! bring some food to....we'll be in there a while.....

Yeah, hearing a voice is one thing, but hearing THAT kind of voice saying THOSE kind of things and thinking "Hmm, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea," is either a sign of insanity or a sign of extreme stupidity.
It's either the Dad made up the 'God's instruction' thing or the dude made up the whole thing about the Dad as an excuse for what he had done. Either way, both of them are nuts. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He's 20, why can't he just leave after his dad 'allegedly' told him about that creepy 'message from God'? I would like to know the timeline between the time his Dad told him that and the time when he was raped. Family ties or not, if the father is telling him creepy, crazy **** like that, he should've packed and leave and make sure his Dad ends up in the looney bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"