Legion Favorite Chapter of Legixn?

The show is uniformly excellent, but episode 7 stands out to me because of the chalkboard scene and the "Bolero"/silent film sequence. Those two are just masterful.

I am partial to 1 or 7. I guess I will go with Chapter 1 since it kicked off this amazing show in style.
Every episode has been stellar as others have pointed out I just really like the beginning hospital scene.
Faruk is fascinating. I hate that Lenny died in the first episode and am glad she lives on as a mask for Faruk.

7. That balero scene was brilliant.

You could make a movie out of 5-7 and it'd be better than like, a good chunk of the superhero movies out there. The Bolero sequence might be one of the best sequences we see on TV period this year.

Well, I'll pick episode 1 as that formed my initial impression of the show and had the biggest reveals as well as arc going from a mental hospital, exploring his past, towards going down into some little grotto in an absurd escape attempt that I still don't necessarily know how was pulled off (where'd the bomb come from that sent fried corpses into the pool?) but was interesting.

I thought the whole show was excellent( beating westworld as my favourite new show this year), but voted ep 1 just for the sheer mindblowing experience it was, as I started watching with no expectations and very little knowledge of the story or characters.

Chapter 7 was really artfully done. I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"