The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Favorite Line from the film?

It's... Mr. Osborn. We're not friends.

- Harry

Everybody at this table works for Felicia, because Felicia works for me.

- Harry

The lines are pretty meh out of context, but DeHaan's delivery is incredible.

These lines!

These are the best lines!

Awesome way of showing Peter's recovery!

I don't think he recovered. Rather, he learned to put his personal grief aside and mask it through the symbol that is Spider-Man because people needed Spider-Man.

I really loved 'I am ze Rhino!!!'

So cartoony I couldn't help but grin a good way

I don't think he recovered. Rather, he learned to put his personal grief aside and mask it through the symbol that is Spider-Man because people needed Spider-Man.

This.

Marc said that TASM3 will focus on Peter recovery so..

I really loved 'I am ze Rhino!!!'

So cartoony I couldn't help but grin a good way

A lot of people seemed to dislike Giamatti's accent he used, but I loved it. I was constantly smiling when he was on screen, it felt like The Spectacular Spider-man brought to life

Me neither. You completely hear the hurt in his voice right after that when he goes, "Thanks for sticking up for me. You're the bravest kid I know."

I like that the third one will be focusing on his recovery. I mean those that argue that he "got over" Gwen's death too quickly...he obviously didn't, and TASM3 will show that.

That was one of my favorite parts of the movie. I really live moments like that, its why Spider-Man is one of my favorite characters. The whole bullying scene reminded me of a comic I have from the 90s where spidey stops these teenagers from stealing a little kids basketball.
Oh I know. The warmth in that scene is great. Everyone seems to like that little bit.

It's... Mr. Osborn. We're not friends.

- Harry

Everybody at this table works for Felicia, because Felicia works for me.

- Harry

The lines are pretty meh out of context, but DeHaan's delivery is incredible.
Sooo good.

How about, "I don't do complicated."
or
"I just wish I had time for eventually."

All that is supposed to portray Harry's "alpha male"..."chin up" type of figure. I like it a lot.

Last edited:
Harry was one of my favorite parts of the movie. You could feel the emotion in his voice when talking to Norman about how he disowned him. It was great.

Harry was one of my favorite parts of the movie. You could feel the emotion in his voice when talking to Norman about how he disowned him. It was great.

I was going to watch Chonicle before TASM2 to check Dane out and see how he was as an actor but didn't get the chance to in the end. I was really blown away by his performance in TASM2 though.
People are saying that him turning into the Goblin happened way too quick but I thought he had enough time on-screen and almost stole the show after Andrew and Emma; I loved watching him as Harry.

"It's not because i don't love you...it's because i do"

Right in the feels.

"Do you want me to come down there so you can kill me?"

My favourite CBM ending.

"We have to be greater than what we suffer"

Pretty sure I read it first in a Ben Okri poem, but it's still one of my favourite lines, very true.

I was going to watch Chonicle before TASM2 to check Dane out and see how he was as an actor but didn't get the chance to in the end. I was really blown away by his performance in TASM2 though.
People are saying that him turning into the Goblin happened way too quick but I thought he had enough time on-screen and almost stole the show after Andrew and Emma; I loved watching him as Harry.

I really want to see Chronicle now. Dane is becoming one of my favorite actors.

"We have to be greater than what we suffer"

Pretty sure I read it first in a Ben Okri poem, but it's still one of my favourite lines, very true.

This line was perfect. It really spoke to me. Gwen's graduation speech Did as well.

Spidey: "Here ya go, Max"
Max: " I'm a nobody"
Spidey: "Don't say that, you are somebody. You're my eyes and ears out here"

Gwen's graduation speech

Stan Lee: "I think I know that guy"

Spider-Man lines when talking to that kid who made a wind turbine, and walking him home

This just popped into my head, but I really loved the line by Peter to Gwen when he tells her she is his path. It made the movie even sadder because I wanted her to stay alive, but I knew she wasn't going to

"You was wrong about us being in different paths,we're not in different paths,you're my path and you always are gonna be in my path"

:hrt::hrt::hrt:

"You was wrong about us being in different paths,we're not in different paths,you're my path and you always are gonna be in my path"

:hrt::hrt::hrt:

All of this :applaud I can relate so much to it and it made the Goblin scene even more heart breaking

Good way to show that they were perfect for each other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"