Favorite movie studio conglomerate

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
We all have our favorite flicks, and those that came from certain studios...and we also have disdain for certain studios as well. Is there a particular one you just like?

Eh, I'd probably go with WB, but both Lionsgate and Dimension get honorable mentions, because even though most of their films suck they're at least out there trying crazy new things no self respecting studio would ever touch.

Lionsgate just released a film about a killer with a toothed vagina, come on, it doesn't get much crazier than that.

Time Warner.

Buena Vista and Viacom get honorable mentions, though.

Eh, I'd probably go with WB, but both Lionsgate and Dimension get honorable mentions, because even though most of their films suck they're at least out there trying crazy new things no self respecting studio would ever touch.

Lionsgate just released a film about a killer with a toothed vagina, come on, it doesn't get much crazier than that.

Lionsgate, for same reasons as odiin. They may pump out a lot of complete crap, but at least their taking chances. As well as giving chances to new up and coming director/writers.

Time Warner - New Line Cinema rocks.

Props to Lionsgate as well.

DreamWorks. Even though they are owned by Paramount and Viacom...they still operate with the same creative leadership.

Universal or Warner...
I went with Universal, because they gave us The Bourne trilogy, Serenity, and Battlestar Galactica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"