Playstation Favorite PS5 game from Sony

Ragnarok gets my vote and it’s not even close with the other games

Ragnarok I haven’t finished but it would be no.1 just on what I have played, even if it ended 2 minutes later.

Outside of that, Demon’s Souls, Miles, Ratchet and Horizon all get honourable mentions.

I will update the poll whenever a new Sony game is released for the ps5, like Horizon: Call of the Mountain, Marvel's Spider-Man 2 and Marvel's Wolverine.

Ragnarok, no question. Spider-Man 2 may be a contender when it comes out but Ragnarok is the first video game I played that actually moved me to tears. That alone puts it at the top for me.

My favorite game of all time:

0c0448c48eaef0e16afacdab17d0e6de0d3a4c0e.gifv

Ragnarok looking at every Playstation exclusive not named Bloodborne or God of War 2018:

9f33a5f0-b5a4-4863-a03a-1ba65b5deea2_text.gif
I'm hoping it wins GOTY. I feel like the odds are against it with everyone fawning over Elden Ring, which I don't doubt is a great game (bought it, haven't gotten around to playing it yet). That said, I'd rather see a game win that makes you cry because of its powerful emotional storytelling rather than making you cry because of its difficulty level. :o

I'm hoping it wins GOTY. I feel like the odds are against it with everyone fawning over Elden Ring, which I don't doubt is a great game (bought it, haven't gotten around to playing it yet). That said, I'd rather see a game win that makes you cry because of its powerful emotional storytelling rather than making you cry because of its difficulty level. :o
I've played both. Both are all timers imo, but if I had to choose, It's Ragnarok. That it has that level of story and gameplay, is unheard of really.

I think it might have been different if Ragnarok had come out 6 months earlier than Elden Ring rather than the other way round. As soon as Elden Ring came out to that reception it felt like many had already proclaimed it as GotY and something would have to be obviously better to steal the crown, rather than being equal which should make it 50-50 usually. The reception to ER was expected to be very good of course, but was still a fair bit better than expected and that surprise may have played a part too.

After having now played all the ones I want, Ragnarok is no.1 and Horizon no.2.

I too have played the ones I care about (except one) and Demon's Souls was my best experience and showed me that I've been missing out when not playing the Souls games, as this was my first experience with them.

Unfortunately the biggest titles have been disappointing in some ways for me. The only other game that was a positive surprise was Astro's Playroom, but it's not something that's enough to compete at the top.

The one interesting game I didn't play is the Last of Us remake, which I'm sure is as great as the original but since I've already played the story before I haven't jumped on it yet.

I too have played the ones I care about (except one) and Demon's Souls was my best experience and showed me that I've been missing out when not playing the Souls games, as this was my first experience with them.

Unfortunately the biggest titles have been disappointing in some ways for me. The only other game that was a positive surprise was Astro's Playroom, but it's not something that's enough to compete at the top.

The one interesting game I didn't play is the Last of Us remake, which I'm sure is as great as the original but since I've already played the story before I haven't jumped on it yet.
I also haven’t played the remake. Maybe I will before the second season of the show.

If Sony follows the gap between the last two games of their franchises or studios. I think we might see these games, come out in these following years

2026: God of War 6, Ratchet & Clank, Ghost of Tsushima 2
2027: Horizon III, Gran Turismo 8, The Last of Us Part III
2028: Marvel's Spider-Man 3

I wonder what big game would they release in 2025.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"