Which PS5 game are you going to get first?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi all, assuming they’re all there at launch which ps5 game would you like to get first? Obviously choosing the game that kicks off the new gen is very important!

I’m dying to play stray

The majority of those games won't be launch titles. So, I'd say this isn't a very fair poll or question to ask at this point.

Out of the games revealed at the show, I'd say Kena and Project Athia were the 2 I'm most interested in. Kena may be a launch title, and if it is, I'll definitely get it. But Athia is probably years away. And given Square's track record, it may not even release next gen!

I also forgot to add:

Cyberpunk
AC Valhalla

I'm treating both of those as next gen launch titles since they will likely be releasing in that launch window.

So, for PS5 launch titles, I could see myself getting:

Godfall
Miles Morales
Kena (if available)
Gran Turismo / Ratchet (if available)
Cyberpunk
AC Valhalla

If I could only pick one to play first, I'd probably pick Cyberpunk. So, I'll vote for that. I just love games that give you freedom to create and customize your characters, even if FPS isn't my preferred choice.

Cyberpunk 2077 easily. I know its not a launch title but it is haha. Also Spider-Man Miles Morales

The only thing I dislike about the games bundled with consoles these days is that they tend to be digital and not physical copies.

I'd prefer it if it were the actual physical disc in box that came bundled with the console.

Maybe the retailers will do their own specials where you buy a console, get a free game of your choice deal. I seem to recall them doing that for this gen, so I'd definitely welcome that.

Most likely Spiderman MM will be my first. I am sold on Kenay Bride of spirts and it sounds like both those games will be launch games but i will likely play spiderman first but i am likely to buy both. Horizon FW i cant wait for but its not going to be in till later. Ratchet and clank i cant wait for its my favorite sony franchise and second favorite video game franchise behind only zelda but i dont know if that will be launch game or not.

Hard to say at the moment, i assume AC valhalla but im not sure yet.
It all comes down to when i buy the ps5, what bundles will be avaliable at the time etc.

Could very well be that i will get Valhalla for ps4 and the batman game will be my first ps5 game...i just dont know yet.
The console release date, its price etc is part of that and unless i know that...i cant really say what my first game will be.

AC would be cool since my first ps3 game was ac, my first ps4 game was AC unity...would be neat to keep this going.

This is my wait to buy list for the ps5 so far
-Spider-Man Miles Morales
-Horizon Forbidden West
-Hitman III
-Resident Evil Village
-Gotham Knights
-Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Wait and see:
-Kena: Bridge of Spirit
-Project Athia
-Skulls and Bones
-Beyond Good and Evil 2

The new Astro is a free add on so that would be the 1st game I'll play.

Far Cry 6 (no doubt...after watching the trailer, this is will be my first PS5 game that I will buy and play).

NBA 2K21 (with Zion Williamson cover for PS5 version)

Assasins Creed Valhalla (I still hesitating whether I should buy and play this in PS4 this november or later in PS5...my heart tells me that I should wait for the PS5 later but I dont know if I have patience to wait next year to play this game...haha but for now, I just lean to wait for PS5 version).

Demon's Souls. Then I'll be testing how PS4 exclusives work on the new hardware.

probably Miles Morales. I never fully played Spider-Man Ps4 so it will be dope skipping straight to that.

I guess technically the Witcher 3 upgrade. :hehe:

Miles Morales If it isn’t delayed
Cyberpunk
NBA 2k21
Gran Turismo

I guess I got Avengers first since it upgrades. Depending on when it’s released probably Kena and then Miles Spiderman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"