Marvel Films Favorite solo movie #3

Reaction score
Mine is Captain America: Civil War.

Sequel for reboots like Spider-Man: No Way Home aren't included in the poll. You can vote up to three.

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Spider-Man: No Way Home
3. Logan
4. Avengers: Infinity War
5. Ant-Man: Quantumaina
6. Spider-Man 3
7. Thor: Ragnarok
8. Blade: Trinity
9. Iron Man 3
10. X3
11. X-Men: Apocalypse

Last edited:
1. Civil War
Ragnarok
Logan
Iron Man 3
Spider-Man 3
Quantumania
Trinity

Its going to be a while until we see another solo 3quel which is Venom 3.

1. Thor Ragnarok
2. Logan
3. CA: CW

1. Civil War
2. Ragnarok
3. Logan
4. Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania
5. Iron Man 3
6. Spider-Man 3
7. Blade: Trinity

Just watched Logan again the other night. You definitely need to be in a certain mood to watch it.

Logan is the best movie, but Captain America: Civil War is my favorite of these and the one I am most likely to rewatch. I love Logan, but it does require a specific mood cause it's a heavy movie emotionally

Logan is the best movie, but Captain America: Civil War is my favorite of these and the one I am most likely to rewatch. I love Logan, but it does require a specific mood cause it's a heavy movie emotionally
I guess Civil War never felt much like a solo film because so many Avengers were in it. :)

I know that I am in the minority, but I absolutely hate Civil War.

Logan on the other hand is next level amazing and one of the best ever in the genre.

I know that I am in the minority, but I absolutely hate Civil War.

Logan on the other hand is next level amazing and one of the best ever in the genre.

I didn't HATE Civil War, but I certainly don't think it's anywhere near as good as The Winter Soldier, nor was it as good as the much maligned comic story it came from. For all that story's faults, it was the definition of an epic event and the movie felt much too small

Logan is so disconnected from the other films it doesn't feel like a part 3 to me, so that disqualifies it

Leaving Ragnarok as the undisputed champ imo
Wasn't what I had initially hoped for or expected, but it's just so damn fun and gave us the Thor power feats I'd always wanted to see

Civil War is still a top 10 MCU movie for me but it's definitely lost some of its luster in the nearly 7 years since its release. Evans and RDJ are really good leads and I think it works as a great introduction to Black Panther and Spider-Man but as fun as the airport fight sequence was in 2016, it's significantly less impressive post-Infinity War and Endgame as far as fitting as many characters on screen at once goes.

Yeh I’m not that much a fan of Civil War either. It’s mid tier MCU for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"