World Favorite Spider-Man costume

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
Technically, I believe this should go to the comics section. But I believe this can also go along with the animated/movie versions as well.

Which Spider-Man costume is your favorite. Now what are listened are the Spidey costumes only, not the other identites that Peter Parker used at times when he couldn't be Spidey.

The choices are:
* Original
Spiderman50.png

* Black Costume
AmazingSpider-Man252.jpg

* Ben Reilly (1st Costume)
Webofspiderman118.jpg

* Ben Reilly (2nd Costume)
BenR_SpiderMan.jpg

* Iron Spidey
SMCW.jpg

* Alex Ross' Spider-Man movie costume concept
setImgWidth();

The Ross version I added is a bonus as that is also a good one too.

I'd say the original, nothing can beat that for me. But the black costume is a close second.

tom123 said:
I'd say the original, nothing can beat that for me. But the black costume is a close second.

Same goes for me.:yay:

The original by a hair. I love the symbiote suit, but nothing beats the classic.

The original....if it aint broke, "break it"...ooppss sorry, Joe Q is apparently still channelling me :(

You know, i've always voted for the traditional red and blues, the classics if you will, you know, i'm going to say the black symbiote costume this time.

I like the original suit and all but I gotta go with the Iron Spider-Man suit, because I like it.

i choose The Symbiote (black suit)

i always loved it..i always will

1. Red & Blue [The Classic]

2. Black & White [The Symboite suit, without the symboite]

3. Scarlet Spider [Ben Reilly (1st suit)]

Kal-El 8 said:
1. Red & Blue [The Classic]

2. Black & White [The Symboite suit, without the symboite]

3. Scarlet Spider [Ben Reilly (1st suit)]
I actually like the second Reilly suit more than Scarlet.

The Iron Spider suit (aka "sidekick suit") remains the design I like the least. I'm also not too crazy about Ross' design. It reminds me in a lot of ways of Nick Hammond's costume.

Shadow_Knight said:
I like the original suit and all but I gotta go with the Iron Spider-Man suit, because I like it.
Get out.

I thought you were talking about the black suit in the movie so obviously i quickly chose that one....:woot::woot: it sucks, the one in the comic that is...:word:

TheGraphicsGuy said:
I thought you were talking about the black suit in the movie so obviously i quickly chose that one....:woot::woot: it sucks, the one in the comic that is...:word:
You too. Get out.

I love the original of course, but think that Reilly's twist on it (2nd costume) was awesome too. Modified shooters with the full-chest spider was killer. The black costume (movie version) is awesome too. The black costume with a huge white emblem would look too hokey/cartoonish on Spidey in a film.

TheCaptain22555 said:
I love the original of course, but think that Reilly's twist on it (2nd costume) was awesome too. Modified shooters with the full-chest spider was killer. The black costume (movie version) is awesome too. The black costume with a huge white emblem would look too hokey/cartoonish on Spidey in a film.
The movie costumes across the board are a vast improvement over the comics, IMO.

the symbiote costume is definitely my favorite. but the scarlet spider and stark armor are really close seconds.

luckily, i can play as all of them in marvel ultimate alliance!

Chris Wallace said:
The movie costumes across the board are a vast improvement over the comics, IMO.

YOU FAIL

Gotta go with the original costume.

Ditko really hit one out of the friggin park with that one. :up:

I forgot about my thread. Keep it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"