Favourite video game music

Just posting a random one that popped in my head.

[YT]Ql8GWBkA7L0[/YT]

Far Cry: Blood Dragon
Bioshock: Infinite
Metal Gear Solid games
MGR: R
Max Payne games

Alice Madness Returns has a great score, especially the theme at the main menu. Just...wow.

Also...been playing the old school Mortal Kombats again lately, and 1 and 2 actually have pretty good music as well.

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer. Awesome soundtrack, will always be a favourite.

My ones are:
[YT]Nfhy0S93Ivk[/YT]

[YT]Qo_YpGZDRgo[/YT]

Awesome fan-made main theme for Ground Zeroes.

[YT]UpYjCtAQBx8[/YT]

I've got it on my iTouch. I literally just drive around and sing along to the songs xD It's my favourite GTA game. The others are okay, but I just love Vice City and the 80s theme.

Bumping this ancient thread because I'm addicted to this Shadow of War theme. Seriously, it's gorgeous. Check it out if you haven't heard it.

System Shock 2 has maybe the greatest horror video game soundtrack ever, imo. The first three Resident Evil games are also up there, where the music is concerned.

Shenmue II - The Morning Fog's Wave

Chills.

LOVE it!
A remix I did of Bloody Tears a few weeks ago.

Sweet!

Also, since the Mario Bros theme was mentioned... I remember back in the days of Napster, someone made a mashup of the original Super Mario theme and Closer by Nine Inch Nails, and it was PERFECT. Does anyone else remember this or know how I can find it? I have to believe it still exists out there somewhere but I’ve never been able to find it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"